PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

madredann
16-09-2013, 06:27 PM
is anyone having issues with the site tonight? a couple of the messages I sent today have disappeared ?

charlottenash
16-09-2013, 06:42 PM
I'm not sure but I got a message from a current parent i have on my books requesting my services ASAP... Be a few shame faces at drop off tomorrow I think...

madredann
16-09-2013, 06:46 PM
Wow what are you going to do?

kellib
16-09-2013, 07:00 PM
A lot of profiles seem to have disappeared too, either that or a lot of people who lived near me have all suddenly moved!

Omg Charlotte, are you going to mention it? I'd reply to the message with something like 'sure, ill see you at 8am, as usual!'

WibbleWobble
16-09-2013, 07:00 PM
I am having problems. According to the app no one from my area has logged in since August...

WibbleWobble
16-09-2013, 07:01 PM
I'm not sure but I got a message from a current parent i have on my books requesting my services ASAP... Be a few shame faces at drop off tomorrow I think...

Oops!!!!!!

Wibble x

lisbet
16-09-2013, 07:18 PM
My profile (including a lovely parent review) has disappeared :(

Have contacted the Childcare.co.uk team and hopefully they will find all the information again?! :panic: They've always been very quick to help in the past so fingers crossed...

I have parents I want to contact!

sarah707
16-09-2013, 07:23 PM
I have reported the post to Richard who will hopefully see it soon... they are usually really quick to sort things out xx

angeldelight
16-09-2013, 07:25 PM
Mine is working ok

Like Sarah said I am sure Richard will sort it out really quick once he is aware some of you have a problem

Angel xx

angeldelight
16-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Oh actually maybe Richard is aware of it now

If you try to log in it says the site is undergoing maintenance

So I presume it is being sorted out as they are doing a upgrade

Angel xx

madredann
16-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Its Okay now
thankyou xx

Becci26
16-09-2013, 07:45 PM

:O oh dear!! Have you replied??

karen m
16-09-2013, 08:18 PM
I had email saying parent had looked at me but when I looked on the site it wasn't showing but like others have said Richard is normal very good at resolving problems

Richard
16-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Sorry folks. We did have a technical issue with one of our database servers earlier but everything should be okay now. Please accepr my sincere apologies.

mpullen17387
16-09-2013, 09:03 PM
Omg Charlotte, are you going to mention it? I'd reply to the message with something like 'sure, ill see you at 8am, as usual!'[/QUOTE]

Oh I would so do this!.. I am not one to keep quiet (sometimes my downfall) lol. That is just unbelievable x I hope they give you a massive apology! X

charlottenash
17-09-2013, 07:02 AM
Well this morning they are yet to turn up, despite being due to come at 7am. Sadly because they started coming earlier this week I just bought a double pushchair to accommodate the school run... I can see the relationship slowly dwindling.

I've texted them and asked them to call me at their convenience to discuss matters further, I will offer an instant termination of contract provided they pay for 2 weeks care instead of the 4 for notice.

I've never had a problem so to be honest I don't understand what's happened, ill be sure to ask them when possible!

Samijanec
17-09-2013, 07:11 AM
Well this morning they are yet to turn up, despite being due to come at 7am. Sadly because they started coming earlier this week I just bought a double pushchair to accommodate the school run... I can see the relationship slowly dwindling.

I've texted them and asked them to call me at their convenience to discuss matters further, I will offer an instant termination of contract provided they pay for 2 weeks care instead of the 4 for notice.

I've never had a problem so to be honest I don't understand what's happened, ill be sure to ask them when possible!

Ohh no, have they arrived yet?

Mrs Pootle
17-09-2013, 09:19 AM
Have they got in touch with you yet? It seems very strange behaviour.

charlottenash
17-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Nope nothing yet, I'm baffled!!

Mrsh3103
17-09-2013, 09:32 AM
How very strange. I hope they contact you soin

WibbleWobble
17-09-2013, 11:28 AM
How very strange. I hope they contact you soin

They probably realised it was you...after they sent the message and now can't face you!

Twits

Wibble x

scottishlass
17-09-2013, 11:33 AM
They probably realised it was you...after they sent the message and now can't face you!

Twits

Wibble x

Yeah I think they are prob too embarrassed to see you now xx

charlottenash
17-09-2013, 05:38 PM
Got a hand posted letter when I was on school run (funny that, a time they know I'm out) stating they 'no longer wish to use my services' and 'sorry for any upset caused' and a cheque.

Will give it a few days before I respond with a questionnaire about my services. I'm not really sure what happened, and I'm trying to make the effort not too stress about it.

WibbleWobble
17-09-2013, 06:02 PM
I don't know what to say except send you big hugs

Wibble xxxx

Nicola Carlyle
17-09-2013, 06:09 PM
Well that's just down right rude. Especially if you genuinely have no idea what has happened for them to behave in such a way. Aren't people funny sometimes? (And I mean the odd kind not the haha funny kind). Let us know what their response is with regards to your services. Would very interested to see what they have to say. x

supermumy
17-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Oh wow I woul ring them (withheld) so they lick up and ask why they no longer need u and what was the problem seems very sudden and I would want to know lol
Hope ur ok x