PDA

View Full Version : Renewals

lorettacritchet
16-09-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi,

Had a nursery child with me for just under a year. Contract needs to change now as the child has gone into full time school. How do I review the contract? Will a letter be sufficient enough to state the hours have changed but everything such as the terms and conditions remains the same and I just note the review date on the contract and have it signed by me and the parent?

Leela
16-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Hi,

Had a nursery child with me for just under a year. Contract needs to change now as the child has gone into full time school. How do I review the contract? Will a letter be sufficient enough to state the hours have changed but everything such as the terms and conditions remains the same and I just note the review date on the contract and have it signed by me and the parent?

It's quite a major change so personally I would do a new contract to reflect the new hours and also any school holiday requirements.

lilac_dragon
16-09-2013, 11:04 AM
I agree with Isabel, it's a big change and I would do a new one, especially as I provide different things for my schoolies to the pre-schoolies. I ask the parent to agree or not with them choosing free play/tv/doing homework. They are usually quite tired and just want to chill out, but some parents want me to help with reading etc, it's good to get it sorted at the beginning.

maisiemog
16-09-2013, 01:30 PM
I've done new contracts for all my mindees that have moved up up school this year. Like others have said its a major change in contract.

Chatterbox Childcare
16-09-2013, 01:31 PM
New contract now and this should be sufficient for a few years.

lorettacritchet
16-09-2013, 05:29 PM
Thanks everyone! What if it was just a day in the week change? Just a letter for both the parent and childminder to sign?

Tazmin68
17-09-2013, 11:56 AM
Again I just renew whole contract and just re do the hours and fees page and get parents to sign contract review section. I use the pacey ones

Deb