PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Contact Sheet

funemnx
13-09-2013, 04:47 PM
I'm just reviewing and updating my emergency contacts sheet. My DO says that I have too much information on it. What do you have on yours?

I have;

Name of child, date of birth, allergies, doctors name and address of practice plus parents mobile/work numbers....

cathtee
13-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I have the same as you, they are all numbers that are needed.

maisiemog
13-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I have the same plus one other point of contact in an emergency!

mama2three
13-09-2013, 05:07 PM
I have the same - plus a photo - on the ones I carry with me. Not sure what your do wants you to miss off? Ofsted were perfectly happy with mine. On the back they also had the 'permission to seek medical advice / treatment' statement signed by the parent but this isn't needed under new eyfs.

LauraS
13-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Why does it have too much information? Mine are the same as yours, they are all the names and numbers I could ever need in an emergency and Ofsted didn't have an issue with them. What did the DO want you to leave off?

funemnx
13-09-2013, 06:43 PM
Thanks ladies, I really have no idea what she wanted me to leave off - I asked her and she didn't properly answer the question, just said that if someone else got the information they could use it! I'm just going to leave the information I have - sometimes DO's create paperwork just for the sake of it! :rolleyes:

rickysmiths
13-09-2013, 09:30 PM
I have the same as you plus name of Health Visitor and Clinic address.

The names and contact numbers of two emergency contacts.

All inoculations

Password