PDA

View Full Version : Giving Notice

kime
13-09-2013, 09:19 AM
After a lot of thought & consideration I have decided to give notice to one of my parents.

My son has not taken to this girl (she has been here 6 months) & is going through a very naughty phase being horrible to her & me having to raise my voice at him a lot.
He is going to be going to a different preschool to her from after Christmas anyway so would have needed to give notice but decided for my sanity & the little girls benefit to give notice now. Is typed up & printed just need to tell mum at pick up tonight & I'm feeling so nervous-hate letting people down :(

angeldelight
13-09-2013, 09:22 AM
After a lot of thought & consideration I have decided to give notice to one of my parents.

My son has not taken to this girl (she has been here 6 months) & is going through a very naughty phase being horrible to her & me having to raise my voice at him a lot.
He is going to be going to a different preschool to her from after Christmas anyway so would have needed to give notice but decided for my sanity & the little girls benefit to give notice now. Is typed up & printed just need to tell mum at pick up tonight & I'm feeling so nervous-hate letting people down :(

Poor you

I have had to do this once and like you felt nervous

You will feel so much better after though

Hope it all goes ok

Good luck

Angel xx

Koala
13-09-2013, 10:02 AM
Again - poor you.

But you will be glad you did and wonder why you hadn't done it sooner. You have to be happy in your work and your family come first ALWAYS. :thumbsup: