PDA

View Full Version : reviews please from only the people that know

lou lou
13-09-2013, 08:21 AM
I am going to have to bite the bullet and get a new double buggy since starting back to school runs my back and shoulders are playing up at the moment I have a graco stadium duo and is so heavy and really not doing me any good and feel like I really cant push it anymore!!!! so what double buggy do I buy ? I want something light to push and does not take up to much room and does not cost the earth to buy so thought I could ask you lovely ladies which is the best one to buy thanks in advance now I will go and get the voltarol pain eze out !!!!

charlottenash
13-09-2013, 08:24 AM
I made a post about this the other day, had a few good replies. Will bump it to top of forum now for you.

sarah707
13-09-2013, 08:56 AM
I suggest you go to somewhere big that sells prams and push a few around! Mothercare World or pramworld if you have one.

i have a fab mothercare with 3 big wheels and it's a dream to push even with our hills and cobbles :D

angeldelight
13-09-2013, 08:58 AM
I am going to have to bite the bullet and get a new double buggy since starting back to school runs my back and shoulders are playing up at the moment I have a graco stadium duo and is so heavy and really not doing me any good and feel like I really cant push it anymore!!!! so what double buggy do I buy ? I want something light to push and does not take up to much room and does not cost the earth to buy so thought I could ask you lovely ladies which is the best one to buy thanks in advance now I will go and get the voltarol pain eze out !!!!

Why not check out reviews from mothercare etc then try eBay they have some great bargains

Angel xx