PDA

View Full Version : Girls and ADHD. Are you missing the signs?

Simona
12-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Many people believe that only boys have ADHD...this is not so but girls get not spotted as much as boys.

Girls and ADHD: Are You Missing the Signs? | Scholastic.com (http://www.scholastic.com/teachers/article/girls-and-adhd-are-you-missing-signs)

maisiemog
12-09-2013, 10:00 AM
Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering this about one of our mindees. She fits into a lot of these categories. Will email link to mum now who has also though this could be the case!

Quite worrying as it pretty much describes how I was at school as well!!! Particularly the messiness, talking and social issues!!!

EmmaReed84
12-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Thanks for sharing. We have been wondering this about one of our mindees. She fits into a lot of these categories. Will email link to mum now who has also though this could be the case!

Quite worrying as it pretty much describes how I was at school as well!!! Particularly the messiness, talking and social issues!!!

LOL, same here! I am still untidy :blush: although when I do tidy it is like a nutter on the loose, nothing escapes the boxes, drawers and Mr Sheen!