PDA

View Full Version : "what I did in the holidays" any ideas please.

julie w
11-09-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi. I mind a teachers child during term time only. She has returned this week and I know she has done lots of exciting things with her family (she's 2). I dont always get chance for a long chat with mum so I was wondering if anyone has a sheet that I could print off and give to mum for her to write about things they have done and things she has noticed about her daughters development over the last 6 weeks. I was going to ask her to jot it down but I thought a form of some sort (similar to 'all about me' maybe) would look more professional and I can put it in her file to help with next steps etc. Any ideas greatly appreciated, thank you x

loocyloo
11-09-2013, 12:10 PM
could you cut some coloured card into 'postcards' so mum could perhaps put a photo on/write about things they did?

or just print some 'postcards' on a sheet of paper and ask mum to fill it in?

I give all my children a new 'all about me' form to fill out at the start of the autumn term, and 2 and under I also ask them to give me a rundown on current routine as regarding eating/sleeping/food etc.

in the all about me I ask favourite food/animal/book/game, friends, pets, family. favourite place to visit. 'what new things have you learnt to do?' plus, what don't you like to eat/do ( !!! )

good luck x

sarah707
11-09-2013, 05:13 PM
Something like an 'all about me now' sheet where you ask parents for feedback on the child's favourite books, songs, outings etc at home since you last saw them :D