PDA

View Full Version : NEYTCO...a new organisation

Simona
06-09-2013, 08:55 PM
NEYTCO...stands for National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation

It was formed recently and is growing very fast

Website has been under construction and ready to be launched soon...it is very good, I can vouch for that as I saw it yesterday...lots of work has gone into it!
Members include big names in EY...some you will know

The best thing is that they include cms...
Cms can join as Associates
This gives you the benefits of these trainers, some very well known, who are located all over England but travel all over to offer training and support in many areas...from building a website to Leadership to Safeguarding..it has an Ofsted inspector in its ranks...all useful to independent cms! Plus excellent info sharing as some members have access to DfE

Cms can join as Members if they can offer support and mentoring to other cms
Mentoring is the buzz word at present, look at @Home Childcare, mentoring is offered as part of the package of SAM at a cost!
Cms can offer mentoring in many way+ support with paperwork, business support, best practice or just someone to rely on for support

Membership is £35...once the website is live you can see the benefits....I will post it as I get info.

I attended another meeting yesterday...the group is inclusive and cms get mentioned at all times...I feel respected within the group and they listen to all views, they have independent cms in their radar, knowing we will need support in future

I am part of the group and pleased to belong alongside some well known names in EY

I will keep you updated and will post the link to the website as soon as it goes live

NEYTCO is not a representing association. .it is an organisation where independent cms will fit in well and get lots of benefits and it backs Enterprise Rockers

Stapleton83
06-09-2013, 09:00 PM
Sounds interesting, thanks Simona

Sam x

lilac_dragon
06-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Will "watch this space" with interest. Thanks Simona

Mouse
06-09-2013, 09:24 PM
That does sound interesting Simona. I look forward to hearing more.

Childrenatheart
19-01-2015, 02:21 PM
Hi Simona
I know this is quite an old thread but I was just looking at the NEYTCO website and thinking of joining as I am doing freelance training as well as writing and childminding these days but I can't see a membership option specifically for Childminders, and individual membership is £64 not £35. Do you know if the CM rate went by the board?
Thanks

NEYTCO...stands for National Early Years Trainers and Consultants Organisation

It was formed recently and is growing very fast

Website has been under construction and ready to be launched soon...it is very good, I can vouch for that as I saw it yesterday...lots of work has gone into it!
Members include big names in EY...some you will know

The best thing is that they include cms...
Cms can join as Associates
This gives you the benefits of these trainers, some very well known, who are located all over England but travel all over to offer training and support in many areas...from building a website to Leadership to Safeguarding..it has an Ofsted inspector in its ranks...all useful to independent cms! Plus excellent info sharing as some members have access to DfE

Cms can join as Members if they can offer support and mentoring to other cms
Mentoring is the buzz word at present, look at @Home Childcare, mentoring is offered as part of the package of SAM at a cost!
Cms can offer mentoring in many way+ support with paperwork, business support, best practice or just someone to rely on for support

Membership is £35...once the website is live you can see the benefits....I will post it as I get info.

I attended another meeting yesterday...the group is inclusive and cms get mentioned at all times...I feel respected within the group and they listen to all views, they have independent cms in their radar, knowing we will need support in future

I am part of the group and pleased to belong alongside some well known names in EY

I will keep you updated and will post the link to the website as soon as it goes live

NEYTCO is not a representing association. .it is an organisation where independent cms will fit in well and get lots of benefits and it backs Enterprise Rockers

Simona
19-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Hi Simona
I know this is quite an old thread but I was just looking at the NEYTCO website and thinking of joining as I am doing freelance training as well as writing and childminding these days but I can't see a membership option specifically for Childminders, and individual membership is £64 not £35. Do you know if the CM rate went by the board?
Thanks

I am not 100% sure which category you would fulfil...I would have thought Individual member but it says they can't be an EY setting...a bit confusing but let me get to Laura and I will clarify for you and come back

Neytco | Annual Membership Fees (http://neytco.co.uk/join-us/membership-costs/)

those interested may have heard NEYTCO was launched on 15 December ...it was a good event and the trainers in NEYTCO are well known...they often write in NWorld and EYE
Keep your eyes open ...the training will be really good

mum67
19-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Not heard of this one or ever heard it mentioned on the site before I must have a nosy :thumbsup:

Childrenatheart
19-01-2015, 08:44 PM
I am not 100% sure which category you would fulfil...I would have thought Individual member but it says they can't be an EY setting...a bit confusing but let me get to Laura and I will clarify for you and come back

Neytco | Annual Membership Fees (http://neytco.co.uk/join-us/membership-costs/)

those interested may have heard NEYTCO was launched on 15 December ...it was a good event and the trainers in NEYTCO are well known...they often write in NWorld and EYE
Keep your eyes open ...the training will be really good

Thanks for replying Simona. I did check and I would come under the individual category apparently. I was considering joining but it's a lot of money for me at the moment and I saw a box asking for a coupon code so I had a google to see if I could find anything and came across this thread by accident. I saw that you had mentioned the £35 fee so thought it worth following up just in case.

Simona
19-01-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks for replying Simona. I did check and I would come under the individual category apparently. I was considering joining but it's a lot of money for me at the moment and I saw a box asking for a coupon code so I had a google to see if I could find anything and came across this thread by accident. I saw that you had mentioned the £35 fee so thought it worth following up just in case.

I have emailed NEYTCO...will post answer for you when it comes through

My OP was 2013 when I attended the initial meetings with other potential members to discuss the development of the company...£35 is now out of date and I see there are many tiers and so many different groups

Mum67...some info here for you
New organisation aims to bring early years trainers together | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/nursery-world/news/1148810/organisation-aims-bring-trainers)

Here are some photos of the actual launch at Portcullis House...a few well known trainers there

http://neytco.co.uk/press/neytco-launch-15th-december-2014-photos/

Simona
20-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Membership of NEYTCO for CMs is the 'Individual' for £64 pa