PDA

View Full Version : Weird smell.

jackie 7
04-09-2013, 07:48 AM
Lat day with lo who starts at 7.45rest dong come till 8.30. His day changed and I forgot he was coming until first thing this morning. Madly running around putting things away when I noticed a smell. Couldn't work it out. Yes lo had done a poo. On my carpet etc. thing is he doesn't ask to use potty ever 25 mins of cleaning him up and the carpet. Room airing. I need a coffee!

clareelizabeth1
04-09-2013, 07:59 AM
Sorry made me laugh. Hope he soon learns where he should poo.

sarah707
04-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Ewwww! I hope your day improved! xx

JCrakers
04-09-2013, 05:49 PM
EWWWW...lol

I noticed a smell in my utility room one day, couldn't work out what it was for a couple of days but it was getting worse.....like something rotting. I thought it must be the sink or maybe the cat had bought something in.

It wasn't until the day after that I needed to use the microwave ( I don't use it a lot) opened it and found some mince that I'd put in there to defrost a week ago.......GOD, IT WAS AWFUL. I nearly died, it was the worst smell Id ever smelt.

I'd put it in there to defrost one night to make some spag bol and then changed my mind but forgot Id put it in.

I had to get dh to remove it :laughing:

tori4
04-09-2013, 06:10 PM
EWWWW...lol

I noticed a smell in my utility room one day, couldn't work out what it was for a couple of days but it was getting worse.....like something rotting. I thought it must be the sink or maybe the cat had bought something in.

It wasn't until the day after that I needed to use the microwave ( I don't use it a lot) opened it and found some mince that I'd put in there to defrost a week ago.......GOD, IT WAS AWFUL. I nearly died, it was the worst smell Id ever smelt.

I'd put it in there to defrost one night to make some spag bol and then changed my mind but forgot Id put it in.

I had to get dh to remove it :laughing:

PMSL had to re read this a couple of times I though u had written mice not mince !! Wonder what u were defrosting micr for then got really worried when I saw spaghetti blog ;-)

charlottenash
04-09-2013, 06:24 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one I found a puddle of wee behind a door yesterday after trying to work out all day what the smell was and vigorously changing nappies thinking it was that! Hope it doesn't happen again!

The Juggler
04-09-2013, 08:26 PM
yukky! to the poo and the mince:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Stapleton83
04-09-2013, 08:49 PM
Made me smile and think of those times at groups where you can smell a poo and go round trying to work out if it is one of yours or not! :laughing::laughing:

Sam x

kellyskidz!
04-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Urgh lol, these children and their smells (and us, with our forgetfulness lol)
I too had a bad smell experience today and feel sick remembering it
We had rice in a sand type tray a few weeks ago and I half covered it up after last use, put it in one corner of the garden, stuck a load of equipment in front of it and forgot about it until today. Blehhhhhh oh gosh it was like a stink bomb as I got closer I was almost sick
Rain water had got in it, flies were SWARMING around it and the smell of the soggy mouldy rice was incredible. I had to have 2 showers after clearing it all out as i didnt feel clean after the first one:panic:
Note to all, clean out your rice trays xx