PDA

View Full Version : Really annoyed at myself.

Delly
12-07-2008, 04:04 PM
just had a call someone wanting a full time place from September, I'm new at this and not very good at selling myself, I don't think she'll call me back.

Told her I had a space and that she needed to come round and meet me, she said she'll call me back in a month (as we are both on holiday) to arrange a time to meet.

Feel stupid though as I really should have told her more about what I offer services etc, my facilities..

Hope she calls back as she was a teacher so the hours will be great, plus no holidays...

Annie_T
12-07-2008, 05:05 PM
we all do it hun dont worry, lets hope she calls back, if not whay not call her hun - alwasy say you felt you didnt give her enough chat/advice on your business xx

sarah707
12-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Like Annie says, you can always call back and do the sales pitch when you've got yourself together after your holidays!

I always waffle on the phone and think I sound like a twit :rolleyes:

emmadines
12-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Like Annie says, you can always call back and do the sales pitch when you've got yourself together after your holidays!

I always waffle on the phone and think I sound like a twit :rolleyes:

yeah call her back after your holiday and tell her that you are back and was wondering if there was a perticular date that she would like her meeting as you have had a couple enquries.

miffy
12-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Hope you got her phone number!

Don't worry - as the others say you can always call her after your hols

Miffy xx

Trouble
12-07-2008, 06:55 PM
we all do this at the start, dont worry she call back