PDA

View Full Version : Hate this time if year :(

jax clinch
03-09-2013, 07:15 AM
I hate this time if year. Saturday marks the 4th anniversary of my dearest mum passing away... The last thing she did with the children was take them to school on their first day back!! So don't enjoy that at all :( and to add to it this year my youngest (of 4) starts reception AND the dreaded ofsted are coming next week!!!!!

Will be pleased when its the weekend of 14th sept!!!!

ziggy
03-09-2013, 07:16 AM
big hugs.

my dad died last year and my husband died 6yrs ago. it is my daughter's graduation in november, know just how you're feeling xxx

kellib
03-09-2013, 07:18 AM
Massive hugs, I hate September as well, my auntie died 2 years ago. She collapsed, went to hospital and we found out she had cancer, she died the next day, she was only 44.

Xxx

smurfette
03-09-2013, 07:20 AM
Hugs to all of you, missing someone, it's hard when you don't have them to talk to anymore isn't it?

Hope Ofsted goes well and the two weeks goes quickly for you xx

Mrs Scrubbit
03-09-2013, 10:07 AM
Thoughts are with you:group hug: xx

kellyskidz!
03-09-2013, 10:12 AM
:( sending hugs to you and your family and good luck with OFSTED xx

angeldelight
03-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I hate this time if year. Saturday marks the 4th anniversary of my dearest mum passing away... The last thing she did with the children was take them to school on their first day back!! So don't enjoy that at all :( and to add to it this year my youngest (of 4) starts reception AND the dreaded ofsted are coming next week!!!!!

Will be pleased when its the weekend of 14th sept!!!!

Ooh poor you ...the pain never goes does it ?

Remember all your happy moments with your mom

Good luck with Ofsted

Hugs to you and everyone including myself who have lost someone close

Angel xxx