PDA

View Full Version : advise needed, running groups and minding???

jojobell
31-08-2013, 02:02 PM
hi, just after advise!................ i run a party soft play bussiness at weekends and i childmind in the week, recently i have been thinking of organising, running a soft play group in the week. i run the party bussiness with my friend who is also a childminer, I look after a little boy fulltime so in order to run the class i would either need to give notice to my full timer, cut down to part time or take him with me, just wondering if anyone else runs classes and takes mindies with them? does anyone think its worth loosing a full timer for??.. its somthing i really want to do, obvousily if i was take a child with me i would have to fully risk ascess this, talk to parents ect think about how i would juggle both...... the group would not be class lead just turn up and enjoy our equiptment kind of thing (nothing like it in our area ;)................. any pointers???? thanks

jojobell
31-08-2013, 02:03 PM
no idea why child mind was star-ed out???? lol

jillplum
31-08-2013, 03:34 PM
I dont know about a paid business venture but myself and 2 other minders run a toddler group once a week. We are not paid and any money goes to the church.

dette
31-08-2013, 08:05 PM
no idea why child mind was star-ed out???? lol

I think you may have wrote "i child" but with out the space. some things are on the naughty list and that must be one of them lol ..always makes me chuckle when things get edited out

dette
31-08-2013, 08:06 PM
I think you may have wrote "*****" but with out the space. some things are on the naughty list and that must be one of them lol ..always makes me chuckle when things get edited out

lol now my message makes no sense what so ever I was trying to write" eye child " but spelled with an I not an eye

jojobell
01-09-2013, 01:33 PM
thanks for ure replys anyone else got any advice? x