PDA

View Full Version : Adhoc Bookings

Tealady
30-08-2013, 06:23 PM
Family came to see me Wednesday Evening wanting to book 2.5 days next week for their 1yr old as Gran was ill. Said they would go ahead. Gave them forms, P&P's and booking form. They said they would drop in last night at 5:30, then texted to say they would do so this evening instead. Still not had anything back. I explained I need bookings Friday evening at the latest for the following week.

Current family (twins) emailed wanting my 2 spaces 3hrs on one of the days. My gut says go with the twins as definate requirement and I got a feeling Mum of 1yr old was a bit uneasy (they use a nursery on non-gran days). However don't want to pee family off as I need a proper contract and was hoping they would then recommend to friends.

Think I will confirm the twins booking but don't want to upset other family and give myself a bad name. My paperwork does state nothing is confirmed until I have paperwork back.

charlottenash
30-08-2013, 06:39 PM
I'd text them, stating you can only give them one more hour because you have another family wanting to book the hours. Good luck xx