PDA

View Full Version : 3 day week and I am whacked

Chatterbox Childcare
30-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Phew I am so glad the week is over.

Next Monday the little ones and not so little ones return to school - yippee routine returns :clapping::clapping:

The Juggler
30-08-2013, 08:29 PM
well done for getting through the 6 weeks :clapping::clapping::clapping: have a lovely weekend honey x

JCrakers
30-08-2013, 08:37 PM
Ours went back on Thursday and it couldnt have come sooner

I need another holiday to get over it :D
Well done for getting through it

sarah707
31-08-2013, 03:23 PM
We've got a few weeks of settling in and messing around before we get our routine back! I have enjoyed the summer but I like our term time days too!

Congrats to us all for being amazing! :clapping:

Chatterbox Childcare
31-08-2013, 04:16 PM
We've got a few weeks of settling in and messing around before we get our routine back! I have enjoyed the summer but I like our term time days too!

Congrats to us all for being amazing! :clapping:

Oh forgot about that - normality scheduled for 23rd September :clapping::clapping:

blue bear
31-08-2013, 04:54 PM
I prefer the holidays, yes it's bedlam some days and I never seem to get a hot drink all day but I do so love the big ones and not being tied to the school run. A couple of my littlies are term time only so it will be good to have them back :clapping:

VeggieSausage
01-09-2013, 07:50 AM
this summer holidays I had 2 weeks off to go on holiday and apart from that I only had 1 day to have off with my own youngest dd on our own.....felt a little bit like I haven't spent enough one to one time with her.....next summer I am going to try and not work for the summer holidays as most of my children have gone term time only and my mindee who is full time in the holidays will be moving up to school and I am not taking on any more after school mindees so will give notice before the holidays......that is the plan!

jadavi
01-09-2013, 08:18 AM
Veggie how will you do this?

I'd like to do like wise but it means all my littlies will have to change cm when they go to school and parents will not be happy. Do you do it anyway?
I'd love to have just under 4s

Mrs Scrubbit
01-09-2013, 09:32 AM
I now only work with pre-schoolers and have done for the last 5yrs. Just make it clear that this is the way you work on your profile and when taking on new children, I've had no problems at all. When starting school the children either move on to another minder who does drop offs and collections from their chosen schools or they attend breakfast and after school clubs. So long as you have clearly informed parents of how you work then you will have no problems infact you may even find you get more work coming your way because you are not having to take the tiny tots on school runs (esp. in the winter months), I did! x