PDA

View Full Version : I have moved & now I am losing both minded children :(

Shirlwith3
12-07-2008, 06:34 AM
Hi everyone I am back it has taken us a month to be reconnected to the internet (long Story) but tiscali has messed us about. Move to new house went ok have more or less settled in just need to get rid of a load of things on ebay then I should be able to use the conservatory. I am trying to get Isla into a preschool nearer to our house as I am finding it a pain making 2 trips in the morning as Kayleigh as to be dropped off & then Isla to the same village but differnt times.

Then the beiginig of the month both my temp & full time are leaving me this month so I am now trying to fill my places, I have advertised in local newsagent, which got me a call from a mum wanting care for her 9yr (after school),3 1/2yr & 2 yr old for 2 days at the moment from 12pm- 5.30, I am not sure if I should take this on as I really need at least 1 full timer, mum is getting bakc to me next week as she should know what hours she is doing as she is returning to work.
Why does has to happen to me

Shirl

sarah707
12-07-2008, 06:42 AM
Nice to see you back Shirl!

There's a lot of it about at the moment ... parent silly season I think!

Personally, I would take the work if it's offered and seems right ... at least it's more than nothing ...

Good luck! :D

chubbymummy
12-07-2008, 06:54 AM
welcome back to the forum:clapping:

well done on getting connected finally

i too would take the work as you could be waiting a long time for a full timer to come along.

LittleAcorns
12-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Hi Shirl
Welcome back and well done on your inspection :clapping: :clapping:

Like already said, I'd take on the work x

Pudding Girl
12-07-2008, 07:19 AM
welcome back to the land of the living!

I would take it too, it's not a bad contract really - I've soon learnt to not wait in hopes of a fulltimer coming along, all those part timers soon add up ;)

miffy
12-07-2008, 07:54 AM
Nice to see you here again.

Good luck with the work - I think I would take it too

Miffy xx