PDA

View Full Version : Feeling much better :)

kellyskidz!
30-08-2013, 07:09 AM
Hi and happy Friday!
As many of you will have seen I've not had the best of weeks this week and it almost got me and made me admit defeat as a childminder. Not anymore!:clapping:
I'm love my job and am good at it and I'll be dammned if anyone tries to threaten me into giving up what I love.
I've decided that the parent who did not pay fees and threatened me with OFSTED may well have £90 of my money but she has revealed herself as a liar and a thief. I know I can sleep at night now, I don't know how she can.
If I don't get it back at least I know I'm an honest person and have a clear conscious and, to me, that's worth far more than £90 ;)
I'm so glad I found this forum and am SO grateful to every single person who gave me advice yesterday in what was a scary horrible time for me. I never thought id be feeling so positive so quickly again and it's thanks to knowing everyone was so kind and I had support here!
You're all amazing!! I only hope I can offer the same good advice too and help another childminder in a bad situation to see there are solutions and to not give up
I feel like I'm typing an oscars acceptance speech here lol so I'll wind up now, but thanks again! Off to have a long fun day out with the kids in the sunshine :) :) :)

WibbleWobble
30-08-2013, 07:28 AM
Hi and happy Friday!
As many of you will have seen I've not had the best of weeks this week and it almost got me and made me admit defeat as a childminder. Not anymore!:clapping:
I'm love my job and am good at it and I'll be dammned if anyone tries to threaten me into giving up what I love.
I've decided that the parent who did not pay fees and threatened me with OFSTED may well have £90 of my money but she has revealed herself as a liar and a thief. I know I can sleep at night now, I don't know how she can.
If I don't get it back at least I know I'm an honest person and have a clear conscious and, to me, that's worth far more than £90 ;)
I'm so glad I found this forum and am SO grateful to every single person who gave me advice yesterday in what was a scary horrible time for me. I never thought id be feeling so positive so quickly again and it's thanks to knowing everyone was so kind and I had support here!
You're all amazing!! I only hope I can offer the same good advice too and help another childminder in a bad situation to see there are solutions and to not give up
I feel like I'm typing an oscars acceptance speech here lol so I'll wind up now, but thanks again! Off to have a long fun day out with the kids in the sunshine :) :) :)

Glad you are more positive today!

Onwards and upwards..... Have a fab day

Wibble xxxxxx

lisa1968
30-08-2013, 07:29 AM
I'm so glad you feel better today.It's a horrible, horrible thing when another person makes you feel the way you did.Remember-she was in the wrong not you.
You sound like a fantastic childminder and the families that you care for are lucky people.
The parent who let you down doesn't deserve you, and what goes around comes around-she'll get her just desserts one day.
Have a great day with your mindees-keep smiling!

Tealady
30-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Glad you are feeling more positive.

My friend has a 48hr theory. She says that no matter what life throws at you, 48hrs later you have got the initial upset/worry/shock/anger out of your system and can feel better/positive/ready to plan to move forward. (Even when her ex hubby asked for a divorce!)

Well done you. You did it in 24 !-)

ruby
30-08-2013, 07:42 AM
so glad you are feeling better
enjoy your day

cathy

Stapleton83
30-08-2013, 07:54 AM
Glad you are feeling lots better and really upbeat

Sam x

The Juggler
30-08-2013, 09:06 AM
so glad you are not going to let her get to you honey xx

jackie 7
30-08-2013, 10:21 AM
So great to hear you are feeling positive. What goes around comes around and one day she will be paid back in her own way.

sing-low
30-08-2013, 08:01 PM
Really good news that you are feeling so much better!

mumof3
30-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Karma is a wonderful thing !!

blue bear
30-08-2013, 09:05 PM
That's the way to be, don't let others pull you down, enjoy your fantastic job:clapping: