PDA

View Full Version : I need ideas please...

sprinkles
28-08-2013, 08:26 PM
I'm looking for ideas for discovery bottles and things I can make up that can be left out. I've got some ideas for treasure baskets but am looking for other things please.

I only have one mindee just now and she seems to have a liking for trains and balls so any activity ideas for these would be good too please! I've just ordered a wooden train track which should hopefully arrive tomorrow. Unfortunately we don't have a train station near here or I would have taken her to see them!

lor
28-08-2013, 08:58 PM
I put together a ball basket for one of my mindees with different types in- bobbly ones large bouncy ones etc she loves it!
xx

littlemiss60561
28-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Pom poms and water beads bounce nicely inside bottles?

littlemiss60561
28-08-2013, 09:27 PM
Mine play skittles with my glitter ones?

sprinkles
28-08-2013, 09:30 PM
I put together a ball basket for one of my mindees with different types in- bobbly ones large bouncy ones etc she loves it!
xx

Oh good idea! I have a bag of ball pit balls and she always empties them on the floor. There's one that is hard and she always pulls that one out and brings it to me to tell me it's different so this could be a really good idea for her!! Thanks xx

charlottenash
29-08-2013, 05:33 AM
A ball out with hidden trains....

Sweetpea
11-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Playskool do the best ever ball popping game where the balls pop out and then the children can put them back in, to then watch them go round again and pop out. My little ones loved mine.

Only downsize.... The music is a tad annoying...

Emra81
11-09-2013, 09:49 PM
Sweetpea, is that the one where you have to turn the elephants ear to make the balls pop? My dd loves hers too although dh has already has to take it apart twice to extract objects that are not meant to be shoved into it! x