PDA

View Full Version : Warning - Half price toys at Tesco

miffy
11-07-2008, 08:46 PM
I've just noticed that some of the deals on the website are not the same as in Tesco store today.

Alphabet mats on line are £10 but in store I paid £5

Bubble mower on line £10 in store £5

Just thought I'd let you know

Miffy xx

Jinx
11-07-2008, 08:52 PM
We only have a piddly little tescos in my town, so very very few toys in there anyway.
But thanks for the warning. :thumbsup:

Jinx x

Donkey
11-07-2008, 08:55 PM
ooo thanks :)

will have to have a look me thinks :)

Monkey1
11-07-2008, 09:01 PM
I've just noticed that some of the deals on the website are not the same as in Tesco store today.

Alphabet mats on line are £10 but in store I paid £5

Bubble mower on line £10 in store £5

Just thought I'd let you know

Miffy xx

I got the mats yesterday for £5 in store too. They look lovely but the little monsters kept taking them apart:angry: ....do they not realise that they are just down to look good:rolleyes:

angeldelight
11-07-2008, 09:05 PM
thanks for that miffy

angel xxx

katickles
11-07-2008, 09:10 PM
I'm gutted as i wanted a slide but out of stock - didn't think of going to the store. Will take a look tomorrow.

Theres a toy ride on car thing on the website that i noticed £14 - they had them in out store for a fiver!

Rubybubbles
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM
thanks for this miffy, I go the waffles last night, but went to the store today to 'have a look' haha armed with big trolley:laughing: I got some stuff that wasn't reduced online:thumbsup:

Heaven Scent
12-07-2008, 04:08 PM
Oh thanks for that Miffy, Anyone know where there is a big Tescos In Cheshire or Staffordshire where they have toys other than Handforth Deane I hate driving there - although I could possibly go tomorrow as DDis at a Guides water activity day thing in Tatton Park and I'm meeting up with a "Friend" for a coffee when I've dropped her off and Handforth Deane is only 25 mins from there so I could always go then instead of tidying up my S**t tip of a house.