View Full Version : Annas-Childcare, peterborough

kindredspirits
11-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Just thought you might like to see a work in progress

www.annas-childcare.co.uk

xx

sarah707
11-07-2008, 09:43 PM
It's lovely! I wish mine was that clever!

Thank you for the link to the forum :D

ajs
11-07-2008, 09:46 PM
anna that's a lovely site
very informative and clear

i must get my act together and get mine set up too

carolinel
11-07-2008, 10:34 PM
that's a great website, and I love the wording you've used in the meal times bit under charges and vacancies. very clever!!

angeldelight
11-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Thats lovely

Thanks for the link

Angel xx

Monkey1
12-07-2008, 08:53 AM
Lovely site Anna, well done x

Donkey
12-07-2008, 12:53 PM
Hey Anna

just a little pointer...

your first page is called 'home'
if you change this to 'Anna's Childcare - Peterborough'
it will help search engines a little bit

:)

another one - activities.htm?

not meaning to nitpick but I know what its like to stare at a screen for hours at a time!

kindredspirits
12-07-2008, 08:10 PM
whoops thanks!! if anyone else notices any mistakes please let me know!! ;) who thought it was a good idea to start a business when you've had no sleep for 17 months!!!!! :p

Pauline
13-07-2008, 09:55 AM
Is it just me?? When I click the link it takes me to a page with Tatty Teddy and a little about Anna, but then there are no links to go anywhere else!

:(

Donkey
13-07-2008, 10:03 AM
nope thats what I see now....

anna, have you taken it offline?

kindredspirits
13-07-2008, 10:35 AM
nope, not intentionally!! grrr i'll have a look and see what i've done wrong!! ;)

kindredspirits
13-07-2008, 10:41 AM
fixed it for now!!! it didn't like me changing the name of my home page! :D had no sleep last night so i'll look at it when there are no matchsticks under my eyes!! thanks for pointing that out pauline!!

Pauline
13-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Yes it's working now. :)

Just a couple of things - on your activities link it says 'activities htm' also, and perhaps I'm just being over cautious, but are you able to use Tatty Teddy on your site? Was thinking of the copyright issues?

kindredspirits
13-07-2008, 06:47 PM
hiya, i thought i'd changed the activities.htm problem?!? grr, i'll have another look.
with regards to the bear, i got it from a teaching resources website so i presume its ok - its not like i'm selling it. do you think i ought to change it?

Pauline
13-07-2008, 07:08 PM
If it helps this is their copyright statement:
Copyright Statement
No labels, logos or images (referred to as "materials" herein) from the metoyou.co.uk or any website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by Carte Blanche Greetings may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other Intellectual Property rights. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Carte Blanche Greetings.