PDA

View Full Version : Hmm

charlottenash
28-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Mindee to be collected at 11am, at parents request 'please don't go out because he has somewhere to go with his dad'

10.45 - text 'dad will collect at 1pm, thanks'

I think the words they are looking for is 'can dad pick up at 1pm please, and I'm sorry for keeping you in all morning'

EmmaReed84
28-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Reply... "Sorry, no can do, I had planned to go out but held off as I was told you were collecting at 11am. I cannot cancel all my plans for the other children because you have changed your mind. You either need to collect now, or when I am back"

charlottenash
28-08-2013, 10:13 AM
Well I fully intend on going out as planned and when they arrive at 1pm I won't be here. They only live 5 doors up so won't be making a journey for that. They'll text as always, ill say I'm out and will drop on way back, it never seems to bother them. Typical!

smurfette
28-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Mindee to be collected at 11am, at parents request 'please don't go out because he has somewhere to go with his dad'

10.45 - text 'dad will collect at 1pm, thanks'

I think the words they are looking for is 'can dad pick up at 1pm please, and I'm sorry for keeping you in all morning'

Grrr I really really hate that! They seem to think we should be in to suit them and because they are paying us Til normal time it's fine! Usually these are the same parents who complain if you haven't taken Lo out!!

charlottenash
28-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Your spot on murph, they are always moaning about me not taking them out enough!

shortstuff
28-08-2013, 03:15 PM
i can relate to that, they think we only have their children and do their bidding lol x