PDA

View Full Version : What a change!!

littleDs31
28-08-2013, 09:47 AM
Well! I have spent 12mths thinking I may need to close as there hasn't been much work and then in the last month I have received an influx of queries and now I'm having to turn work down. I can't get my head around turning work down, seems wrong to say I don't have any space when I have been advertising like mad and thinking of closing the company. Its putting me in a panic that I have it wrong (which of course I don't)! Anyhow lets hope when one of these contracts ends another will begin :)

charlottenash
28-08-2013, 09:55 AM
Well done you :)

hectors house
28-08-2013, 10:07 AM
I would keep contact details (names, phone numbers) for the work you are turning away - in case one of the mindees you do take on doesn't work out. But really pleased things have turned around for you. :thumbsup:

lizduncan72
28-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I'm the same :) only had one mindee for the last year now full from Monday and turned away twins last week

Samijanec
28-08-2013, 10:46 AM
It just doesn't feel right does it turning people away! :)

lizduncan72
28-08-2013, 10:54 AM
It just doesn't feel right does it turning people away! :)

I feel terrible about it, especially this one because its one of the mums from school and I've just taken on two other families all from the same group of friends :( also I know she'll struggle to get someone round here that can take twins, most are full or only have one space