PDA

View Full Version : zafia and out and about double

RachaelStevens
27-08-2013, 09:57 PM
I will need to get a double pram but im also buying a new larger car. Need 7 seats minimum. Do any of you have both said items and does the out and about double fit ib the boot with all 7 seats up. Before I buy a new car. And what cars do you have that it fits in and please mention if wheels on or off. Thanks in advance I know the drama lol xxx

k1rstie
28-08-2013, 05:39 AM
I had a double mama and papas aria for my Zafira. It stood up in the back. It was a very tight squeeze, but fine.

I now have a Citroen grand Picasso. I have a old mother are double that fits in. A single umbrella mamas and papas fits one, but the same buggy in the double, did not fit in by miles. So I use the ld one in the car, and the nice new one when walking all the way!

Tricky subject buggies and boots!

muffins
28-08-2013, 07:13 AM
I've had in a zafira- P&T front wheel removed, P&T side by side front wheels removed, city select

My double nipper didnt fit in my zafira but does fit in my now sedona:D

mrs robbie williams
28-08-2013, 07:34 AM
I have a zafira and find it a right royal pita :laughing::laughing: with 7 seats up and car seats in middle row I have to try and post the kids through the boot into their seat then climb in the boot to do them up !!!! my double nipper will only fit with back seats down, I can just squeeze 2 car seats and a booster in the middle, I wouldn't recommend them, I used to have a chrsler grand voyager and loved it, perfect for cm but couldn't afford to run it xx

mama2three
28-08-2013, 07:54 AM
The nipper does fit in the grand scenic with all the seats up though I believe.

Tazmin68
28-08-2013, 08:51 AM
I have zaf and easily fit Apollo obaby double buggy in boot with wheels on plus scooters for two children. I even use a buggy board sometimes on this buggy but I do put that in a footwell somewhere.

I do like my zaf and put the big seats in the very back and put a third one in the middle as and when needed as the third one can be a pin because of the sliding mechanism of the seat but that is not very often. I would say I have done this no more that 40 times in the 3 years I have had the car. Zaf are quite a bit cheaper to tax compared to other 7 seaters

Deb

westbrom44
28-08-2013, 09:24 AM
I own a Vauxhall Zafira. I have a Mother Care's own brand double buggy and Maclaren Triumph single buggy which fit into the boot easily. I dont have any problems fitting in car seats and children. I got the babystart carseats from Argos.

RachaelStevens
28-08-2013, 09:52 AM
My double nipper didnt fit in my zafira but does fit in my now sedona:D

Im thinking this could be an issue. Is it to deep and that's why it doesn't fit.

muffins
28-08-2013, 11:37 AM
Im thinking this could be an issue. Is it to deep and that's why it doesn't fit.

Yes even with all the wheels removed the footplate sticks out too much making it too deep!