PDA

View Full Version : Embroidery

sprinkles
24-08-2013, 08:30 PM
Anyone know where I can get some polo shirts etc embroidered with my logo?? Cheap as possible please.

Bumble Beez
24-08-2013, 08:45 PM
I got mine from a local company who does all the areas school clothing and business uniforms...

I know vista print do printed and embroidered clothing so maybe worth a look, especially if you order when they're on offer :thumbsup:

Sarah x

sprinkles
24-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Thanks Sarah. I think vista print only do printing, not embroidery :(

Glitter
24-08-2013, 08:53 PM
Hi,
Here are details of a local company who are very reliable.
My husband has bought lots of items from them and they are very good to deal with.

Workwear and bespoke embroidery supplier (http://www.corporate-embroidery.co.uk)

If you phone or email them and explain what you want and your budget they will advise you of what they can do for you.
They will even help design a logo if you haven't got one.

sprinkles
24-08-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi,
Here are details of a local company who are very reliable.
My husband has bought lots of items from them and they are very good to deal with.

Workwear and bespoke embroidery supplier (http://www.corporate-embroidery.co.uk)

If you phone or email them and explain what you want and your budget they will advise you of what they can do for you.
They will even help design a logo if you haven't got one.

Thanks, will have a look.

Vista print do do embroidery, but...£18.99 for one polo shirt!! :o

Samijanec
25-08-2013, 06:08 PM
There are lots f Facebook pages or embroidery, if you just write in your Facebook search bar they school come up.. :)

sprinkles
28-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Hmph, £60 just to set up my logo :(

Glitter
28-08-2013, 05:44 PM
Hmph, £60 just to set up my logo

Is that from Coniston Corporate, that is ridiculous! If I had know it was that much I would never have recommended them.
I hope you can find somewhere a bit more reasonable.

sprinkles
28-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Is that from Coniston Corporate, that is ridiculous! If I had know it was that much I would never have recommended them.

No it was top stitch. They said it is because of my logo. I think I emailed coniston corporate but no reply, will email again.

Samijanec
28-08-2013, 06:44 PM
Did you try eBay? I know I follow a few on there..

sprinkles
28-08-2013, 08:22 PM
Did you try eBay? I know I follow a few on there..

Never even thought....doh!!!

sprinkles
29-08-2013, 07:11 AM

Just realised it was from them! Something to do with my logo being twice the amount of stitches usually in a logo.