PDA

View Full Version : Help with contracts pls

S Stars
23-08-2013, 08:52 PM
Hello

I am filling in my details on pacey contract ready for parent to sign on Monday and wondered what I should be putting re ending the contract if parents do not show up for ??? Days in a row without communication?
Also the part that says about ensuring the child has opportunity to take part in local community .... Does that refer to toddler groups/outing etc??
And finally the section that says about reading and signing the policies that form part of the contract do I list all of them!?

Sorry so many questions !!
Thanks in advance xxx

christine e
24-08-2013, 06:00 AM
Hello

I am filling in my details on pacey contract ready for parent to sign on Monday and wondered what I should be putting re ending the contract if parents do not show up for ??? Days in a row without communication?

If you want to put something in about this then do so.

Also the part that says about ensuring the child has opportunity to take part in local community .... Does that refer to toddler groups/outing etc??

Yes, and places like library

And finally the section that says about reading and signing the policies that form part of the contract do I list all of them!?

Depends how many policies you have - if there is room for them all then do so, if not just list the essential ones

Sorry so many questions !!
Thanks in advance xxx

Hope this helps

S Stars
24-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Thank you :)

S Stars
24-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Can I ask as well do you do bills for all parents on the same day or different days for different parents ?
I am going to bill a week in advance and have got one parent mon to wed and another thurs and fri don't know best way to do it
Thank you xx

SJ35
24-08-2013, 10:03 PM
Can I ask as well do you do bills for all parents on the same day or different days for different parents ?
I am going to bill a week in advance and have got one parent mon to wed and another thurs and fri don't know best way to do it
Thank you xx

All mine pay monthly in advance on the first if the month. I did have them all paying on different dates for a while but it was getting too much of a pain. So now it's all on the same date as its easier for me :) none of them minded about changing dates x