PDA

View Full Version : Eeeek! My new stuff has arrived... So excited!

EmmaReed84
23-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I have got Emma's Explorers canvas bag so the kids can take home their things each week. Also when I go out I can use that instead of other changing bags. I also have an Emma's Explorers note book to write their daily diary in, a note pad to jot down quick obs and I can then put them in their files along with their proper obs and also Emma's Explorers key rings one side with my logo and the other side with "I am with my childminder Emma... 07852... if I am lost please call Emma ASAP, Thank you"

I was grinning like a Cheshire cat when this parcel arrived!

blue bear
23-08-2013, 05:45 PM
They look good, where did you get them done and how much?

Love your logo.

samb
23-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Really like the key rings :-)

EmmaReed84
23-08-2013, 05:49 PM
All from Vistaprint. All my website, business cards, paperwork... everything, matches now lol.

Bumble Beez
23-08-2013, 06:23 PM
They're fab Emma...look wonderful!!

My stuff always come from vista print and although a few people who I know don't rate them...I do and have never had any problems with them.

Have you tried the banners? I got one to put on the fence...still not up tho lol.

I love it when a parcel arrives...I'm so sad :laughing:

Sarah x

EmmaReed84
23-08-2013, 06:31 PM
They're fab Emma...look wonderful!!

My stuff always come from vista print and although a few people who I know don't rate them...I do and have never had any problems with them.

Have you tried the banners? I got one to put on the fence...still not up tho lol.

I love it when a parcel arrives...I'm so sad :laughing:

Sarah x

LOL, we can be sad together then!

I really like them also! I love all the stuff I get plus I always wait until they have deals and free delivery LOL!!

Bumble Beez
23-08-2013, 06:38 PM
LOL, we can be sad together then!

I really like them also! I love all the stuff I get plus I always wait until they have deals and free delivery LOL!!

:clapping: ME TOO!!! I've found my delivery soulmate lol!! :thumbsup:

emma04
23-08-2013, 06:40 PM
Looks fab! Might have a look myself!!
Just to warn you that your phone number is very clear on the photo. X

EmmaReed84
23-08-2013, 06:45 PM
Looks fab! Might have a look myself!!
Just to warn you that your phone number is very clear on the photo. X

That is OK, my website is on here with all my other contact details. I am careful what I post and make use of the correct areas for posting :thumbsup:

EmmaReed84
23-08-2013, 06:46 PM
:clapping: ME TOO!!! I've found my delivery soulmate lol!! :thumbsup:

Ha ha I think we were made for each other... Oh why oh why do you not live near me... We would do one big order and save even more on delivery LOL!! :laughing:

Samijanec
24-08-2013, 03:29 PM
Wow they are fab. :)

Jiorjiina
24-08-2013, 10:55 PM
That looks great!

loocyloo
25-08-2013, 07:55 AM
brilliant.

a year ago :blush: I bought some canvas bags and was going to make a bag for each child/with each child for all their bits/coming & going etc ... never got round to it and have now used all the bags for others things! :blush:

I have several of the vistaprint bags on and use them myself as advertising for me/on courses etc. also got dd several personalised ones for all her dancing gear!

NickyKD
29-08-2013, 07:03 AM
Those look great. I really like the bag idea, all mine bring their things in plastic carrier bags. I was just wondering would you ask for the bag back when they leave or buy new ones? I am guessing that by the time contracts end the bags may not be in a state to give to someone new.

EmmaReed84
29-08-2013, 07:47 AM
They keep the bag. Everything I have to give them will go I the bag when they leave so it will contain the LJ, sracpbook and any artwork that I have, although I do not keep much as the children like to take it home so I generally take pbotos of what they have done LOL

NickyKD
29-08-2013, 07:57 AM
Thank you for reply. It is such a lovely idea. I am definitely going to order some, much nicer than having carrier bags all over the place.

jackie 7
29-08-2013, 08:28 AM
They look great. I will think about doing he same.