PDA

View Full Version : Cross now :(

lizduncan72
20-08-2013, 11:34 AM
Mindee 3 1/2 just lay down on my couch while I was making lunch and wee'd all over it :( not amused!

hectors house
20-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Oh dear - is it a leather or fabric sofa - hope you can clean or dry it easily?

Is this normal behaviour for this child? Are they tired, sickening for something or just being lazy? Just asking as one of my daughters used to sometimes get a really high temperature that came out of nowhere, she would often just flop on the sofa, go straight into deep sleep and often wet herself right until she was 5 or 6.

ziggy
20-08-2013, 11:55 AM
oh not nice

few of us seem to be having bad day today

lizduncan72
20-08-2013, 12:05 PM
Oh dear - is it a leather or fabric sofa - hope you can clean or dry it easily?

Is this normal behaviour for this child? Are they tired, sickening for something or just being lazy? Just asking as one of my daughters used to sometimes get a really high temperature that came out of nowhere, she would often just flop on the sofa, go straight into deep sleep and often wet herself right until she was 5 or 6.

Unfortunately it's a fabric one :( hopefully managed to get the worst of it dried before it sank too deeply. It's pretty normal for him to wet, he's very lazy about going to the toilet and needs to be reminded constantly, just the first time he's done it in the sofa!!! Normally it's when he's playing so tends to be mainly his clothes that are wet and occasionally a little on the floor.

Samijanec
20-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Mindee 3 1/2 just lay down on my couch while I was making lunch and wee'd all over it :( not amused!

I had this from a three year old on my carpet a few days ago, was not amused, especially as she was playing right outside the toilet door and had just said she didn't need a wee.., :(

charlottenash
20-08-2013, 01:15 PM
I don't think I could cope with carpets or a fabric sofa! I'd be devastated every time something went on it.

sarah707
20-08-2013, 07:14 PM
Cover it with a waterproof cover - I use a big waterproof sheet - at least then if it happens again your sofa won't smell of wee. :(

Sprinkle bicarb of soda on it and hoover in the morning - then lots of febreeze.

Hugs xx

lizduncan72
20-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Good idea Sarah, that's top if my shopping list for tomorrow now!! Used lots of febreze today as not only did he wee on the sofa but his baby sister had 3 dirty nappies and my dd had 4! House was smelling a bit like a public toilet lol