PDA

View Full Version : Warning....just wanna complain

ziggy
20-08-2013, 11:22 AM
Having heard last week my landlady wants to sell house i am a little stressed and worried. Looked at 3 new places, sadly not suitable.

This morning put kettle on, electrics fused AGAIN, been a problem since i moved in last October. Managed to sort problem out, no reply from landlady!!!!:angry:

Teacher mummy phoned said she had bad night with baby could i take 2 older boys today instead of thursday, not a problem.

They have been a nightmare, older boy especially, all due to fact she doesnt seem to understand little children need consistant discipline and routine.

Anyway walked to village to buy new kettle then had good play in park on way home, even though it was raining a bit. Boys continued to ignore me and be quite awful to each other.

Met friend who suggested I pay £60 this weekend for 'spiritual healing' as she is getting messages at 5am every morning from my dead husband saying my life wont improve untill i do this:mad:

Explained to her that although i am a spiritualist, I am also a realist and need to earn as much money as possible, save every penny and find a new home/work place. think she was a bit shocked at my reply

sorry nothing anyone can do just needed a good old moan and a coffee

feel better now:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Mouse
20-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Oh gracious, that sounds like quite a morning!

I'm sorry for laughing (and don't want to offend your beliefs), but I read that as your friend receiving a TEXT message every morning at 5am from your late husband. I really should read more carefully :laughing:

JCrakers
20-08-2013, 11:49 AM
Moan away.....we are here to listen :thumbsup:

Sounds like you have a lot of worries especially with the house :( Hope youre feeling a little better after a vent and hope you had time for a coffee :D

hectors house
20-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Glad you feel better now - was that an "irish coffee" you had? :laughing:

I hope your landlady will pay for your new kettle as it blew up due to her faulty electrics!

ziggy
20-08-2013, 11:52 AM
Oh gracious, that sounds like quite a morning!

I'm sorry for laughing (and don't want to offend your beliefs), but I read that as your friend receiving a TEXT message every morning at 5am from your late husband. I really should read more carefully :laughing:

wish he would send text message lol, some how dont think he would want me to spend soooooooooooooo much money. Friend has very recently got involved with spiritualism/angels and thinks she has a 'gift'. I guess normally I would just listen and smile but today i really snapped at her.

shortstuff
20-08-2013, 11:55 AM
I feel for you x if its any consolation the 3 I have here today are pushing every button imaginable.

I hope your luck improves. Without the cost of the spiritualist. I think I might have taken offence if that had been said to me x just mention if the messages are becoming a nuisance she should give you the reading for free xx

Mouse
20-08-2013, 11:56 AM
wish he would send text message lol, some how dont think he would want me to spend soooooooooooooo much money. Friend has very recently got involved with spiritualism/angels and thinks she has a 'gift'. I guess normally I would just listen and smile but today i really snapped at her.

She really would have the gift if she managed to get a text message from him. Bet that would shock her!

I'm sure your husband would be much happier knowing your money went on a new kettle and towards your new home :)

ziggy
20-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Glad you feel better now - was that an "irish coffee" you had? :laughing:

I hope your landlady will pay for your new kettle as it blew up due to her faulty electrics!

I wish on both counts lol.

I just paid out over £400 for fence never mind kettle

The Juggler
20-08-2013, 09:33 PM
sorry to hear you are having a bad time honey. I think it's rotten of your friend to 'pressure' you into spending money on a session with her on the basis of messages from your hubby - I think that's actually really awful and I'd be seriously rethinking my friendship - spiritualists aren't allowed (ethically) to give negative messages to encourage people that they need to attend and pay for sessions :angry:

any luck with looking for a new place hon ?

ziggy
20-08-2013, 09:44 PM
sorry to hear you are having a bad time honey. I think it's rotten of your friend to 'pressure' you into spending money on a session with her on the basis of messages from your hubby - I think that's actually really awful and I'd be seriously rethinking my friendship - spiritualists aren't allowed (ethically) to give negative messages to encourage people that they need to attend and pay for sessions :angry:

any luck with looking for a new place hon ?

I chatted to true spiritualist friend today, she was out raged. Had already decided to take a step back with this woman due to lots of other issues, she has lots of problems herself and i feel quite sorry for her but have enough of my own problems just now.

Looked at another awful house today:( BUT guy who owns one i viewed yesterday has offered to fit shower in bathroom, carpenter says he can move the new fence AND house is at end of street where i now live so looking hopeful. Dont wanna rush into anything but feeling bit more positive. Off tomorra afternoon so gonna start packing and being proactive.

If my hubby wants to send message he will have to text me as i cant afford £60:laughing:

The Juggler
20-08-2013, 09:48 PM
I chatted to true spiritualist friend today, she was out raged. Had already decided to take a step back with this woman due to lots of other issues, she has lots of problems herself and i feel quite sorry for her but have enough of my own problems just now.

Looked at another awful house today:( BUT guy who owns one i viewed yesterday has offered to fit shower in bathroom, carpenter says he can move the new fence AND house is at end of street where i now live so looking hopeful. Dont wanna rush into anything but feeling bit more positive. Off tomorra afternoon so gonna start packing and being proactive.

If my hubby wants to send message he will have to text me as i cant afford £60:laughing:

bless. good luck with the house at end of street. and if your hubby wants to contact you - he'll find a way - he wouldn't want you to pay that old fraud :laughing:

Bluebell
21-08-2013, 09:24 AM
wow house at end of street sounds positive - especially if you can take fence with you - that would serve your landlady right cos i bet she is assuming you will leave it!
Definintely ask her for money for kettle - faulty electrics is disgraceful - she's lucky it was only a kettle!

leeanne910
21-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Awwww hunny i just wanna send positive vibes....i dont beleive that due to.not paying for a reading or a message from a passed love one is what is causing so much of a hard time for you....i beleive we are thrown these things in life to make us who we are....so when you look back you think...oh....why was i even so down about that it was so easy to come out the other end......with all negativity it has to be balanced with positive at the end. What will be will.be xx

ziggy
21-08-2013, 11:27 AM
Thank you for all your support, dont know how I would cope without this site:blush:

Taking another look at house today, think I will take it as I just want to move now and get settled again.

Guy who put fence up for me called last night and is willing to move fence to new house and i know he wont charge me a fortune.

landlady text to say i am welcome to stay till she sells lol

leeanne910
21-08-2013, 11:38 AM
welcome to stay till she sells

LMAO HAAHAHAHAhahahahahah

the cheek really!!!! yeh cuz her pocket would love you to stay!!! ^.^

If your anything like me, i would HAPPILY move as soon as possible and hope she never sells - but im mean like that lol as i got made homeless in 2010 thanks to landlord wanting to sell and wanting me out! They havent sold the flat and that was 3 years ago! bet they missed my money after i had to struggle thanks to them!!! however i am now back in brummie land and happy i left southend on sea :)

so yeh :D

i know how u feel :D hope yu like the house and feel settled real soon :D keep us updated x

smurfette
21-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Thank you for all your support, dont know how I would cope without this site:blush:

Taking another look at house today, think I will take it as I just want to move now and get settled again.

Guy who put fence up for me called last night and is willing to move fence to new house and i know he wont charge me a fortune.

landlady text to say i am welcome to stay till she sells lol

That sounds good and it's close to your current house so no big deal to your parents

ziggy
21-08-2013, 12:52 PM
Been for 2nd viewing, guy has bought new tumble drier and will fit new shower so i have decided to take it:clapping:

It has downstairs bedroom and toilet so ideal for use as playroom, garden is lovely and with new fencing will be ideal

donna porter
21-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Good luck :-) x

shortstuff
21-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Sounds perfect and not too far to move either x great news xx

Bumble Beez
21-08-2013, 01:03 PM
Sounds lovely ziggy xx

smurfette
21-08-2013, 01:05 PM
Ah sounds great good woman! When can you move in?

jackie 7
21-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Fantastic. And as for landlady in your present house good luck selling it! We know how slow these let is at the moment!

caz3007
21-08-2013, 02:35 PM
Hope the house comes right for you.

As to the so called friend £60 for a message. I am a developing medium and have often had messages for friends and pass them on free of charge. She is trying to bully you into paying her.

Mouse
21-08-2013, 02:50 PM
How exciting about the new house. Fingers crossed it all works out & you get moved & settled very quickly :clapping:

ziggy
21-08-2013, 05:48 PM
Ah sounds great good woman! When can you move in?

I could move in now but need to get sorted for childminding and take down fence, pack etc so looking end of September

funemnx
21-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Good news about the house, hope it all goes well for you :thumbsup:

Anyone can go to a divine service at a Spritual Church for free. If hubby has a message for you he will give it. Also, many spiritual churches have healing sessions just before the service either for free or £5. Wishing all the best for you! :)

blue bear
21-08-2013, 08:41 PM
Wow seems you are all sorted well done :clapping:

childminder54
21-08-2013, 09:19 PM
If she was a good friend she wouldn't charge