PDA

View Full Version : First sit down since 6.50am

kellyskidz!
20-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Manic manic manic!
The first time my bums hit a seat all morning, two under 18ms and a 5yo should be relatively easy. Nope, not today!
We've had paddys, fighting, crying, screaming, mardys, a bumped knee, a toilet accident, tipped over porridge, a leaky nappy and a snot on sofa incident. It's been like a cartoon! Both babies currently sleeping and 5yo watching TV (naughty but necessary) while I sit and pray for an easier rest of the day!
Can't believe its not even 10.30!!!:panic:
Hope everyone else's day is going better than mine?xx

Supernanny86
20-08-2013, 09:32 AM
I feel for you!! Hope you're day gets better!! We've had a few tantrums here but nothing major yet......!!!! Seems like I've been awake ages!! :)

shortstuff
20-08-2013, 09:37 AM
hope your day improves x i have three siblings here today all under 4 so they are quite trying at times but the hugs are making up for it x

charlottenash
20-08-2013, 10:11 AM
I've got a 3yo 4yo and 16 month old.

We went for a long walk to the park, all exhausted and 16m is fast asleep. Others watching a film before lunch and then lots of garden play this afternoon.

Enjoy your day all :)

supermumy
20-08-2013, 10:28 AM
I got 10,4,2 and 10month old and we in garden kids playing nicely and I'm sitting having a cuppa probably won't last long lol

AliceK
20-08-2013, 10:56 AM
I have 6 here today ranging from 2yrs upto 9yrs old and they are all busy playing nicely in the garden and I'm sat just in the kitchen listening to them. They are better out there than they were indoors earlier, bicker, bicker, bicker was all they did earlier :panic:

xxxx

kellyskidz!
20-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Glad others are having it easier, although both babies are STILL napping almost 2 hrs later so I can't complain anymore! Must have worn themselves out with all the drama this morning!
Should wake them up for lunch but I've giving it another 5 mins lol xx