PDA

View Full Version : 6 days and counting

JCrakers
20-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Only 6 days left of the school holidays. I cannot wait to get back into routine with school run, toddler groups, lunch,quiet time/nap time, school run and tea. :D

Ive got 3 days this week with Friday off (which is unheard of) and then BH and the children go back to school on Thursday...... :clapping:

This forum has kept me going as its been really hard. I worked 1 week which was fine because I had my holiday to look forward to. Then I had 2 weeks off and then I've worked 2 weeks 8-5pm and have just the 6 days left. It's been really, really hard :( with no car. Mindees arriving and going home at staggered periods and a 7yr old who moans when he has to walk further than the garden.....lol.
I've been mostly confined to the house and the local park I'm going stir crazy. I've had two days with another minder/friend which was a godsend but the rest of the time Ive been in solitary confinement.

I'm changing next summer as it gets me so down. I've decided I still need to work over the summer as the parents will find it difficult to find someone else but I'm having more days off and not doing 5 days a week.

AliceK
20-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Only 6 days left of the school holidays. I cannot wait to get back into routine with school run, toddler groups, lunch,quiet time/nap time, school run and tea. :D

Ive got 3 days this week with Friday off (which is unheard of) and then BH and the children go back to school on Thursday...... :clapping:

This forum has kept me going as its been really hard. I worked 1 week which was fine because I had my holiday to look forward to. Then I had 2 weeks off and then I've worked 2 weeks 8-5pm and have just the 6 days left. It's been really, really hard :( with no car. Mindees arriving and going home at staggered periods and a 7yr old who moans when he has to walk further than the garden.....lol.
I've been mostly confined to the house and the local park I'm going stir crazy. I've had two days with another minder/friend which was a godsend but the rest of the time Ive been in solitary confinement.

I'm changing next summer as it gets me so down. I've decided I still need to work over the summer as the parents will find it difficult to find someone else but I'm having more days off and not doing 5 days a week.

I like this idea :thumbsup:

xxx

kellyskidz!
20-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Yes!
Someone else counting down the back to school bliss:D
Gimme my routine back! Structured days = me working better. Can't be doing with these crazy random days for much longer lol. I also don't drive and its cost me a fortune trying to find things to keep all kids of differing ages occupied!