PDA

View Full Version : They're looming closer!!

emma04
19-08-2013, 08:17 AM
My dreaded GCSE results! At 36 you'd think I'd be better at dealing with it but I'm worse than I was when I was 15!!

They will be in on Thursday 22nd but I'm not collecting, I'm waiting for them to be posted (I have to travel a long way and would rather have them come through my door)

I shall be slinking off to the shed with a bottle of red to soothe the agony! (Will be a Saturday, I hope!!)

Re-sits are booked already! Ye of little faith!

bunyip
19-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Yool bee phine Emma. :)

Thay gayve mee sum kwalifikashuns annd, eye'll bee onnist, mie Inglish izzunt thatt grate. :rolleyes:

Mrs Scrubbit
19-08-2013, 01:26 PM

Thay gayve mee sum kwalifikashuns annd, eye'll bee onnist, mie Inglish izzunt thatt grate. :rolleyes:

Brilliant- I wouldn't even know where to start on spelling that lot!! Good luck Emma xxx

VeggieSausage
19-08-2013, 01:36 PM
good luck, as I have said to my lot this week, nothing you can do about it so no need to worry, what will be will be. Also a good lashing of wine will help ease the pain (didn't tell my lot that! lol) xxxx

emma04
19-08-2013, 02:50 PM

Very good! English is actually my best subject and hoping for a definite 'C' grade. Just science and maths that are pants!!