PDA

View Full Version : RAG assessment

jadavi
18-08-2013, 04:45 AM
Hi

My assessor (DO) is coming for the fifth time to try and finish off my yearly assessment. He is amazingly thorough and demanding .
We will be looking at recruitment.
do i need anything else? have a detailed job description list with dates completed list-and assistants 6 monthly appraisals with action plans.
i also have the safeguarding file with safe recruitment section in that I am following. Is there anything else he will expect? As my assistants are my children and one trusted family friend from years ago none of them were people off the street so to speak. We had all the normal checks done and they have their first aid courses and extra trainings.
I just know he will find fault and use it as an excuse to have to come back again.
I'm getting to dread these almost as much as Ofsted's visits now ;(
Any advice appreciated.

CLL
18-08-2013, 05:59 AM
I didn't think this was required now! You should be able to draw funding without Being RAG rated . I decided not to bother starting the process as I knew it would become unnecessary. Have you asked why they are still doing it and when it.is going to stop?

jadavi
18-08-2013, 07:30 AM
He says he does it because he doesn't want to sign anything that isn't 100% thorough.
He says he knows nothing about any changes.;(

blue bear
18-08-2013, 08:01 AM
Idont think it will matter how much stuff you gather together, sounds like he is doing the delaying thing by being picky.

Print off the changes yourself and give them to him, time to wake up I think, contact Simona she will be able to give you alsorts about the changes I'm sure.

Here everyone who is a registered provider can now claim for three and four year old funding as of September they are making it real easy even laying on training to show you how to deal with the paperwork to claim your money.

jadavi
19-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Thanks blue bear

Like I said in another post my rag was cancelled today due to them being told not to submit any new ones :)