PDA

View Full Version : Membership/insurance options - anyone with UKCMA or *****?

Mouse
16-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Im looking at all options now that my membership & insurance is up for renewal.

Over the years I've been with NCMA (Pacey) and MM. I've had feedback from others about PLA, but never heard from anyne who has signed up with either UKCMA or *******

Does anyone have any experience of either of them?

Mouse
16-08-2013, 09:59 AM
Oh, I can't say type the other one for some reason.

sarah707
16-08-2013, 12:29 PM
Commercial companies tend to be starred out - there are rules about it - from way before my time so I'm a bit vague - but that's why! UKCMA approached the forum and explained their business ethos etc and have a back link to the forum on their site - which is why they are not starred. It's a business thing...

:D

Simona
16-08-2013, 12:39 PM
3 of the representing associations insure cms with Royal Sun Alliance...MM is different
The premium varies slightly...it is a question of looking into it...I am doing so now and is driving me mad

It also depends if you want m'ship only for representation or just insurance...you can mix and match

Mouse
16-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Commercial companies tend to be starred out - there are rules about it - from way before my time so I'm a bit vague - but that's why! UKCMA approached the forum and explained their business ethos etc and have a back link to the forum on their site - which is why they are not starred. It's a business thing...

:D

I have no problem at all with that!

Just wondered if anyone had actually signed up to them!