PDA

View Full Version : Not been on for A while

Kevin1964
16-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Ok just A catch up still not heard from Ofsted called them about 50 times over the last 4 months I had report back about partner. Not two happy with them they keep passing me on saying O we will call you back :angry: But never do . It coming in to September I've been waiting from March :angry::angry: I need thiings to get moving Or sadly I'll have to day enough and not become A child minder and become A pet sitter instred .

hectors house
16-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I would write a letter of complaint about the way you have been treated that way they will have to look into why you keep getting fobbed off and no one returns your calls. Have missed your jokes (didn't think I would ever say that)! Sometimes I think it must be much easier to be a pet sitter / dog walker - £10 an hour and no paperwork - and sure the owners don't want to be told how many poos their dog has done :laughing:

Could we just have a weekly joke or should that be a "weakly" joke! and you can keep us up to date on Ofsted?

Kevin1964
16-08-2013, 12:04 PM
I would write a letter of complaint about the way you have been treated that way they will have to look into why you keep getting fobbed off and no one returns your calls. Have missed your jokes (didn't think I would ever say that)! Sometimes I think it must be much easier to be a pet sitter / dog walker - £10 an hour and no paperwork - and sure the owners don't want to be told how many poos their dog has done :laughing:

Could we just have a weekly joke or should that be a "weakly" joke! and you can keep us up to date on Ofsted?

I will still be on even if it just to post a few jokes :) and thanks for your very nice post

sarah707
16-08-2013, 12:19 PM
There you are! I wondered where you had gone.

I am so sorry you are still struggling with Ofsted. I'd say the same - write to them - put it all in a letter - ask them to look into it.

Hopefully they will realise it's not acceptable to keep someone hanging like this :(

Kevin1964
16-08-2013, 12:25 PM
There you are! I wondered where you had gone.

I am so sorry you are still struggling with Ofsted. I'd say the same - write to them - put it all in a letter - ask them to look into it.

Hopefully they will realise it's not acceptable to keep someone hanging like this :(

Thank you . I have just called them for the 51 time in 3 months no joke they have said that they are so sorry and that the time I have waited is not excitable and that I got to call next next week so then they should be able to give me a date for the visit .:clapping:

jillplum
16-08-2013, 02:34 PM
Hey glad to see you are still withus. Sorry you have been getting the run around from Ofsted tho. Lets hope it is sorted soon. Put your complaint in writing to them and see what they have to say.
Looking forward to more jokes......please!

cherry
16-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I did wonder where you were, I missed your jokes.

FussyElmo
16-08-2013, 02:57 PM
Its shocking!!!!!!

Hope you get your date for the visit soon :thumbsup:

shortstuff
16-08-2013, 04:28 PM
fingers crossed they finally mean what they are saying x i hope you dont wait too much longer x