PDA

View Full Version : Pirate party ideas

Mrsh3103
15-08-2013, 09:57 AM
One of my mindees had his birthday on a day he is with me so a couple of my other mindees have decided we need a party :)
They've decided on a pirate theme & are currently making decorations & treasure maps to use as a game.
I'm going to bury treasure in the sand put
I've gone completely blank now!
Anyone got any ideas???

I've got plenty of time to get things sorted. His birthday isn't until sept 4th.

hectors house
15-08-2013, 10:06 AM
Obstacle course in the garden with a walk the plank or fall in paddling pool (doesn't have to have water - just a big inflatable crocodile)!:laughing:

Let them make their own pirate hats on the day - as a party game with prize for best one.

loocyloo
15-08-2013, 10:32 AM
my DS had a pirate party - but I can't remember what we did!!!

I think we did -

a version of 'simon says' but 'pirate captain says'

'whats the time pirate captain?' ( aka whats the time me wolf? ) 'walk the plank time'

pin the eye patch on the pirate

treasure hunt using chocolate coins

pass the parcel with pirate themed 'forfeits' each layer - speak like a pirate, tell a pirate joke, squawk like a pirate, change places with pirate opposite you etc

they face painted pirate moustaches/scars etc on themselves/each other.

have fun x

AgentTink
15-08-2013, 10:37 AM
Some fab ideas above. My little girl and mindees are big fans of Jake and the Neverland pirates so i purchased the CD off amazon the other day for £4, which has great pirate songs :thumbsup:

miffy
15-08-2013, 12:43 PM
Some nice ideas for games here

Pirate Party Games (http://www.lelloandmonkey.co.uk/birthday-party-games/pirate-party-games-ideas)

Miffy xx

Mrsh3103
15-08-2013, 03:03 PM
Ooooo thanks :)