PDA

View Full Version : CYPOP5 - Resource file...help!

Vix7
14-08-2013, 08:11 PM
Im really stuck on one of my Cypop5 questions....Create a resource file containing information about the local amenities and resources in their area. You should consider how you could access these on an ongoing basis, evalute the potential of each to extend and enrich childrens play in your home based environment.

Then on the task sheet it state - compair how other resources available for children support their play.

I've started a table listing playground, library, swimmping pool, then put a section of children will benefit....am I going about this the right way? Of should I be doing strengths / weaknesses? Should I be including home based activities - sand/water table, lego etc??

Sorry to bombard you with this, my tutor is absolutely useless and doesnt reply to emails, phone calls etc :( x

sarah707
15-08-2013, 06:37 AM
I'd just go round a few and collect some leaflets - put them in a file - put them where parents can access it if they are interested.

Your Children's Centre might be a good place to start :D

Amandak28
15-08-2013, 07:46 AM
Hi i hae just finished my CYPOP5 and what i did was made a table with pros and cons- so local library- rhyme time, story time, borrowing books, (pros)

Parking restrictions, opening/ session times/ closed some days. (Cons)

And it aid development by extending there knowledge with a wider range of books, is suitable for all ages. And how libraries work.

I also included sure start centres- outdoor space as i don't have a garden,

And a few more. Hth x

Vix7
15-08-2013, 04:30 PM
Thank you :-) i think i'll do both a file with leaflets and a pros and cons table. X