PDA

View Full Version : How do i contact chidcare.co.uk

vikiwizz
13-08-2013, 04:21 PM
Hi all

I can't seem to find a number to contact someone at childcare.co.uk, as I have been charged for a subscription that I don't want? They seem to be taking 19.99 out of my account every month without my permission?

dette
13-08-2013, 04:23 PM
find Richard and he'll sort it.

EmmaReed84
13-08-2013, 04:23 PM
Message Richard on here.

When you sign up once, I believe it puts you in to a subscription that you need to cancel.

EmmaReed84
13-08-2013, 04:25 PM
*STANDS STRAIGHT, HEAD TILTED BACK, TAKES DEEP BREATH AND YELLS*

RIIIIIIIIIIICHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!!

vikiwizz
13-08-2013, 04:32 PM
I think I have managed to stop future supcriptions, but didn't realise if you signed up for one month it carried on taking it out, it didn't used to did it? Have now gone overdrawn in my account as didn't know it was coming out :(

sarah707
13-08-2013, 05:57 PM
Vikiwizz - go to your messages in notifications at the top and send Richard a message.

Or email him at childcare.co.uk - there is a contact us page.

Hope you are ok x

Richard
13-08-2013, 07:33 PM
I am sure we can sort this out to your satisfaction.

We have a contact us page on our website at Contact Us - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/contact) which goes straight through to our 365 day helpdesk.

If you need any more help you can contact me by sending me a private message via the forum too.

Richard

tori3k
13-08-2013, 07:51 PM
I am sure we can sort this out to your satisfaction.

We have a contact us page on our website at Contact Us - Childcare.co.uk (http://www.childcare.co.uk/contact) which goes straight through to our 365 day helpdesk.

If you need any more help you can contact me by sending me a private message via the forum too.

Richard

Am I going to get billed each month for this? Just thought it was an app??

Rick
13-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Am I going to get billed each month for this? Just thought it was an app??

childcare.co.uk and this Forum's apps are free. You only pay for childcare.co.uk if you upgrade to gold subscription. It is free to browse and receive, then reply to messages. Gold membership allows you to initiate the conversation with the parent.