PDA

View Full Version : how many dirty nappies to then send home

Tazmin68
13-08-2013, 02:30 PM
I have a lo here today. 14 months quite grumpy. Crying every time nappies changed. So far dirty nappies 10.45, 1.45, 2.45, 3.15 and 3.30. I know she is on lactalouse butvmy lounge stinks and she cannot settle to sleep because of her bum.

kellyskidz!
13-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Are they runny nappies, if so, my rule is 3 strikes and you're out lol
Not sure how many normal soiled nappies I'd say we're too much, especially if she's on medication but if you're concerned I'd phone mum anyway to say she's off it
And open a window lol, the smell drives me mad too, I'm forever forgetting I've just changed a nappy, walking back into the room and gipping :doh:

mrstom
13-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Are they runny nappies, if so, my rule is 3 strikes and you're out lol
Not sure how many normal soiled nappies I'd say we're too much, especially if she's on medication but if you're concerned I'd phone mum anyway to say she's off it
And open a window lol, the smell drives me mad too, I'm forever forgetting I've just changed a nappy, walking back into the room and gipping :doh:

I have one mindee who always poops at nap time. She sleeps in a travel cot in my dining room and oh my goodness she stinks!! Even when I open the window it's still a bit whiffy at tea time <yuck>

rachelle
13-08-2013, 02:47 PM
I really need coffee - I thought you were asking how many of the nappies you should send home:panic:

I send home after 2 yukky ones if not normal for that child :)

Tazmin68
13-08-2013, 02:51 PM
She actually finishes with me today so I will stick it out until 6 and then patio door open as well as windows if it stops raining and a glass of fruit cider well deserved!!!!!!!!!

lizduncan72
13-08-2013, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE="rachelle;1288561"]I really need coffee - I thought you were asking how many of the nappies you should send home:panic:

I thought that too!! Been a long day lol :)

jojobell
13-08-2013, 05:49 PM
hahahahaha!!!! i thought u ment how many nappies do you send home, lol i thought thats a bit odd! i just put them in the nappir bin??!!! lol i like thae 3 strikes and ure out rule tho lol