PDA

View Full Version : New single buggy

JCrakers
12-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Im looking for a second hand buggy on the well known auction site :D At the moment I have a very well used Jane which has been fab but its rusty,ripped and seen better days. I only paid £20 for it off a friend.
I'm watching another Jane which will hopefully be a good price when it ends.

Ive found a Quinny Zapp going for £20. Does anyone have one? It looks a bit small on the picture but also looks like its not very steady or very high meaning my back would suffer. Also the wheels look small whereas the Janes are bigger.

gemma659353
12-08-2013, 04:27 PM
I don't have a zapp but I have had the buzz and loved it. I've only got rid of it as its too big to fit in my new car.

I currently have the petite star zia - chose this over zapp as it reclines however next I will have the zapp extra as this model does recline.

line6
12-08-2013, 06:45 PM
I've got an original Zapp and I love it. It's lasted 6 years so far and still going strong. I love that I can push/steer with one hand. I don't think it's any less stable than any other buggy but that's just my opinion. Mine doesn't recline but that's never seemed to bother my children (both used from about 12 months). I liked the newer version that does recline but I think you have to take the seat unit off the frame to fold it which would annoy me so if I was buying new I'd probably go with the Petite Star Zia.

greanan
12-08-2013, 07:05 PM
I have the petite star zia and love it!! Reclines fully and also has height adjustable handles.

gemma659353
13-08-2013, 08:51 AM
I think with the zapp extra you only have to take the seat off to fold if its forward facing