PDA

View Full Version : Nurseries take concerns over inspections to Ofsted

Simona
12-08-2013, 07:49 AM
NDNA has made the first move in engaging with Ofsted over inspection concerns

I have been posting about the group that is trying to engage with the inspectorate and they are all named in the article

The only thing that worries me there is no mention of cms at all...we must be included as well so we need to raise awareness that cms are experiencing the same problems

NDNA takes the sector's inspection concerns to Ofsted | Nursery World (http://www.nurseryworld.co.uk/article/1194568/ndna-takes-sectors-inspection-concerns-ofsted?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter)

sarah707
12-08-2013, 04:52 PM
I know that you have been working really hard to raise awareness that childminders are struggling too Simona - I am not sure why they have missed us out - I wonder if NW would do an article for us if you email them? :D

Simona
12-08-2013, 05:14 PM
I know that you have been working really hard to raise awareness that childminders are struggling too Simona - I am not sure why they have missed us out - I wonder if NW would do an article for us if you email them? :D

I assume that like NDNA it is the representing associations that need to ensure cms' concerns are heard too...I am making a few noises in the right places, will feedback as soon as I hear

For those who get Nursery World there is a good letter in the issue out today from a cm saying Ofsted are sidelining cms in favour of agencies as we hardly get a mention and are seen as not equal...well we know Wilshaw's agenda on that don't we?

Anyone writing to the DfE should mention this