PDA

View Full Version : full time and TTO in same family?

ziggy
11-08-2013, 07:36 PM
I have 2 full time brothers. At the moment mummy pays half fee for holiday booked 4 weeks in advance, she is a teacher.

Eldest child is going to full time school in September and will come to me before and after school.

I was thinking of not charging half fee for school child during holidays as i would rather not have schoolies in holidays after this month.

Will still either have younger child or charge half fees if he stays home during holidays

Do you think this is fair? If mummy needed care for odd day I would just charge my normal daily fee

sprinkles
11-08-2013, 07:42 PM
I'm wondering the same. I have a little one starting in a fortnight, 3 days a week TTO and will also be picking big sister up from school on those days. Mum has asked to pay retainer in the holidays for youngest in case she needs me but I'm thinking of not bothering with the eldest and just charging if she needs me. If I only had one space left in holidays and had another enquiry I would then ask mum if she wants to pay retainer as I wouldn't be able to guarantee a space.

blue bear
11-08-2013, 09:43 PM
My terms for under fives and school aged children are different and yes I've had the situation where one is at school and one not so different terms, mums have never questioned it to be honest.