PDA

View Full Version : Has a lovely landlady

Jenna
10-08-2013, 05:24 PM
Well we only rent our house our back garden is large but on a very steep slope and our front garden is tiny and full of children's toys. I love the front garden but its got to the point it looks very overcrowded and was unsure what to do about. Our lovely landlady who also owns the very large field in front of our house kindly suggested to DH earlier if we wanted to move the larger equipment into the field it was fine with her. So as we speak I've got him strimming the field so our swings,slide and climbing frame can disappear I can't wait. Some people are so nice

FussyElmo
10-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Well we only rent our house our back garden is large but on a very steep slope and our front garden is tiny and full of children's toys. I love the front garden but its got to the point it looks very overcrowded and was unsure what to do about. Our lovely landlady who also owns the very large field in front of our house kindly suggested to DH earlier if we wanted to move the larger equipment into the field it was fine with her. So as we speak I've got him strimming the field so our swings,slide and climbing frame can disappear I can't wait. Some people are so nice

How lovely is that :thumbsup:

blue bear
10-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Lovely lady, get the children to make her some nice thank you cards.

Supernanny86
10-08-2013, 07:42 PM
There are still some nice people about :) :)

jackie 7
10-08-2013, 07:52 PM
Well done you must be a good person as good things only happen to good people.