PDA

View Full Version : accouns for school hols only?

hoochi
10-07-2008, 08:47 PM
hi peeps havnt posted in a while as not had any mindees, anyway i have taken on a child only school hols so do i claim full % for all expences as its full time for the school holidays and put nothing down for the rest of the year or should i divide the time i have the child up through out the year and work a %for bills, food ect for all year round does that make sence?

mrsb
11-07-2008, 05:24 PM
I would say you need to claim for electric, council tax etc etc just when you actually have the child, obviously anything you buy for the business the rest of the year you put through when you get it :)

tulip0803
11-07-2008, 08:45 PM
I always went by the number of hours that I actually worked each week. So I would do it full time for the holiday and nothing if not minding elsewhere but still remember to add anything bought specifically for minding.

katickles
11-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Yeah you need to work it out for the hours that you mind during the hols - that way if you get some more mindees afterwards it won't mes anything up.

:)

hoochi
16-07-2008, 09:44 AM
thank you for the advice also can i ask im sure i read somewhere there was some downloadable invoices as i was going to invoice for the coming month or would you do one for the whole 6 weeks hols can i do that i have done a search on bromley but cannot find anything