PDA

View Full Version : Starting up pack - what do you include?

unalindura77
08-08-2013, 06:22 PM
Hi guys, when a parent is going to sign up, has agreed everything verbally and you decide a date to sign contracts etc, what do you include in a little pack you give them along with your policies and fee's?

I would like mine to be really professional and complete so parents know exactly what I need from them and they know exactly what to expect from me.

What personal touches do you add? Do you put a learning journey, daily planner etc in and ask them to attach a photo?

Just wondering if you can help me a little and share what you do....

Rick
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I actually give parents my parents pack after their initial visit via email. Well before signing contracts in case there is any issue with my policies etc.

In it I have

A bit about me and my setting
Fees policy
First aid and insurance certificates
Sample daily routine and menu
Policies
All about me form
Next of kin form
Medical details form
General permission form
Outings permission form
Policies receipt form

I ask that they provide a photo or ask that I can take one which I use on their LJ and daily diary

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

unalindura77
09-08-2013, 11:05 AM
I actually give parents my parents pack after their initial visit via email. Well before signing contracts in case there is any issue with my policies etc.

In it I have

A bit about me and my setting
Fees policy
First aid and insurance certificates
Sample daily routine and menu
Policies
All about me form
Next of kin form
Medical details form
General permission form
Outings permission form
Policies receipt form

I ask that they provide a photo or ask that I can take one which I use on their LJ and daily diary

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

That's brilliant thanks I am going to get working on this now....

sprinkles
09-08-2013, 11:37 AM
I have a folder of p&ps they look through when here for initial visit. I then send them all through to them via email and after signing contract I give them a pack which includes all about me form, permission forms and my fees policy.