PDA

View Full Version : Influx of kiddos...

Bumble Beez
08-08-2013, 04:24 PM
My first comment...I have 3 littlies moving up to full time and leaving completely in September - it's going to be lovely and quiet me thinks....um NO.

Ok...so I have 3 families who went on maternity leave at the beginning of the year...

One due to return with new baby sister in Sept...
One due to return with new baby sister in January...
And one to return with new baby sister in April...

All good so far, bear with me...

I've just had a previous family contact me today who I let go due to my assistants leaving and me then not being able to accommodate any more...so they moved onto another minder...they want to come back in September, they are schoolies...I could take them back as they're now both at school all day...

And today I've had two mums tell me they're expecting again...and oh yes, babe will be coming here...

In one respect its great, on the other hand I'm gonna be knackered every week without fail if this little lot all come here...

So, job for the weekend is this...go through all numbers on all days and see exactly what I can and can't accommodate...and start renewing contracts, paperwork etc and start being a lot more organised...

HELP!!!

Sarah x

sarah707
08-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Crikey you are going to be busy! Just be careful with your ratios - Ofsted inspectors do not like it when we stretch them too much because they say that we cannot possibly deliver proper educational outcomes to 5 under 5s...

xx

Bumble Beez
08-08-2013, 06:50 PM
Yes Sarah...that's my worry...

I am losing some to school which I had the new babes lined up to replace which is fine...just didn't bank on the whole pregnancy and returning leavers...

It's all or nothing with childminding :)

I do still have my mum registered as my assistant but don't like to put on her too much...will work out and see how it pans out.

Sarah x