PDA

View Full Version : Why do i buy resources?

maisiemog
08-08-2013, 09:31 AM
My mindees have spent all morning turning an old cardboard box into a puppet theatre and making puppets out of whatever scraps they could find in my craft cupboard! They still haven't finished the theatre and then they want to make up a show so its an all day thing!

I had planned to go blackberry picking this afternoon as there are loads along the canal and then make pies with them but won't be happening now!!! They are happy though so I'm not complaining and its given me a chance to get some paperwork done and drink a cup of tea while its still warm!

amylouise867
08-08-2013, 10:11 AM
My mindees have spent all morning turning an old cardboard box into a puppet theatre and making puppets out of whatever scraps they could find in my craft cupboard! They still haven't finished the theatre and then they want to make up a show so its an all day thing!

I had planned to go blackberry picking this afternoon as there are loads along the canal and then make pies with them but won't be happening now!!! They are happy though so I'm not complaining and its given me a chance to get some paperwork done and drink a cup of tea while its still warm!

Sounds like great fun!!

I always love to see and hear about children being creative and working together to invent things with their imaginations!!

Brilliant!! xx

sarah707
08-08-2013, 05:07 PM
I used to look after a boy who could entertain himself in an empty room! It was lovely to watch him play even at 9 and 10. :D

blue bear
08-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Boxes are the best, but so hard to find nowadays.

caz3007
08-08-2013, 07:05 PM
Boxes are the best, but so hard to find nowadays.

I am lucky my hubby brings home from work any size I ask for within reason:D