PDA

View Full Version : Help what should I quote

Tunja
06-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Help!!

I am supposed to quote a daily rate for consultation fees. I have no Idea what the going rate is. :blush:

hectors house
06-08-2013, 03:08 PM
Who are you offering this service to and who pays, the individual or an organisation? Who organises it, you or your local council? Do you know anyone else who does this who you could ask about "going" rates? Sorry to ask so many questions but you haven't given much in your post to anyone to go on. :)

Tunja
06-08-2013, 03:12 PM
Who are you offering this service to and who pays, the individual or an organisation? Who organises it, you or your local council? Do you know anyone else who does this who you could ask about "going" rates? Sorry to ask so many questions but you haven't given much in your post to anyone to go on. :)

I will provide a National organisation with my services. They are preparing a quote for the government I think. If I knew someone else who does it I would ask them, since I don't I was hoping someone on here provides consultancies and therefore an answer.

sarah707
06-08-2013, 04:57 PM
Could you ask somebody like Laura Henry or Neil Leitch? They do consultancy work don't they?? :D