PDA

View Full Version : do you find older school children keep breaking things in school holidays

Tazmin68
06-08-2013, 09:55 AM
So far
2 plastic windows in playhouse in garden.
1 water blaster
Toy plastic grabber which i didnt mind.
My own children invite them to play in bedrooms so then own tthings broken.
Headphones for ipod
Balance bar for remote control helicopter which i have managed to repair .
I seem to be paying out for repairs or replace. Does anyone else find the same. With my own two boys i have 5 here and 2 are on autism spectrum and my youngest son who is 5 is being quite naughty at the moment and is getting over tired with the other children here.

Nicola Carlyle
06-08-2013, 10:06 AM
ALL THE TIME!!!

I do find boys the worst for it though who seem to be very ruff although I have one little girl who is very ruff and has no respect for her surroundings. X

ziggy
06-08-2013, 10:13 AM
YES, had curtain pole pulled off wall one day. Drives me insane, another reason to never ever ever ever have schoolies again after this month is over

kellyskidz!
06-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Yes! Why?
Are we just used to littlies? The schoolies seems so big and like giant tornado kids!

Tazmin68
06-08-2013, 10:31 AM
I have a laptop that mindees can use and it has frozen and I need to reset it to factory's. settings I cannot remember how to do it and no one will admit that they have done something and currys/pc world are going to charge £50 to sort it out!!!!

It always happens when we are having a stay at home day either due to weather or that I have 7 children in total so cannot use the car.

Bumble Beez
06-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Ummm yes...and why is it that they all seem to forget the simplest of rules too? I had two biggies here today and had to tell them numerous amounts of times to not throw the sand and not to drink the water from the water tray...grrrrr...

Sarah x