View Full Version : Schoolies

05-08-2013, 09:45 PM
What paperwork do I need to keep? Anything else apart from contract and all about me? It's tto and only after school for 1hr 15mins.

What do you do with them?? Will only be at the house for about 45 mins or so as I will be walking and it's about 30min walk from school. Just let them chill and watch tv?

05-08-2013, 10:09 PM
Permission forms.

I find that they are tired when they come in so we have a snack like toast and fruit they help to make. Depends what age and what they like to do they are old enough to let you know. If the weathers nice throw them in the garden. Decorate cakes? They may want to play with what the younger children do just because it's new. colouring, painting

06-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Mabye let them play on the computer or watch a DVD - depends on any other children you have too.......I generally let my schoolies make their own fun when I have babies at the same time, but they know that they can play on the wii if it is just them after school.

Form wise, I just have contract, child information record, permission forms and all about me. Hope this helps :)

06-08-2013, 05:56 AM
Oh yeah, forgot permission forms. I don't need to do obs or anything though do I?

Bumble Beez
06-08-2013, 07:25 AM
Oh yeah, forgot permission forms. I don't need to do obs or anything though do I?

No obs etc...although I do scrap books with the older ones...they decorate them and add in pictures, photos, crafty things they've done etc. they can also use it to write down feeling etc too as its always an emotional time being at school!

Some of my older ones love to draw, colour do anything crafty etc where as some just need to sit and rest...I offer to listen to them read and help with homework, but like to check first as don't want to step on anyone's toes lol...
I have three very basic android tablets with games on and they can use those too.

For snack I always provide fruit, breadsticks, crackers or something similar...but they also have the option to make a small sandwich or toast too :)

Paperwork I have record forms, permission forms, all about me form and any medical forms as necessary.

Sarah x