PDA

View Full Version : Is it allowed?

maisiemog
05-08-2013, 01:39 PM
My own DD love brushing my hair and playing hairdressers. Today she wanted to do it and as soon as she asked my mindees wanted to do it as well! I let them then realised maybe it might not be allowed!?! Mind you the way my hair has been pulled and yanked I might not be so keen in future!

My hair is clean and they obviously washed their hands after and before eating. Is there anything wrong in it?

Bumble Beez
05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
I let the LO's play hairdressers with my hair...following which time most of it is in the hairbrush or on the floor :doh:
They also fill my hair with bands, clips and pretty things which are a nightmare to remove lol...
But I had never seen a problem with letting them 'do' my hair :)
Someone will correct me if I'm wrong I'm sure!!

Sarah x

FussyElmo
05-08-2013, 01:50 PM
I wouldn't have thought so. Cant think of a reason why it would be apart form your poor head/hair that it. How wonderful for the children to have a model for their hairdressing :thumbsup:

kellib
05-08-2013, 01:53 PM
I let my mindees do my hair sometimes, don't see why it wouldn't be allowed.

I love my hair being played with, I encourage them to do it lol

wendywu
05-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Mine do my hair and many the time i have answered the door with clips and bunches and my hair all over the place :laughing::clapping:

Mrsh3103
05-08-2013, 02:20 PM
I'm regularly the model for their salon. I might have to get one of those hairdressing dolls soon though. I might end up with bald patches the way they tug at it :)

Chatterbox Childcare
05-08-2013, 03:53 PM
The worst that can happen is my hair loss. Of course you can:)

karensmart4
05-08-2013, 04:05 PM
We have always played hairdressers the girls and the boys love it... we use brightly coloured crocodile clips, bright fluffy wires anything thats easy for little hands to use....... the postee always seems to knock when we are in the midst of an extravegant hair do :blush:

Chimps Childminding
05-08-2013, 05:09 PM
We always let them play hairdressers - lots of bobbles, clips and really bad hair days :eek: Had to stop it when I had chemo though, didn't want my wig coming off in a child's hand and frightening them :( hair growing back but too short yet for bobbles :D

We have a couple of those dolls heads you can style, but the brushes/combs don't seem to go though the hair very easily!