PDA

View Full Version : Ahh frustrating

leah.kyranidis
05-08-2013, 09:25 AM
So mum sends little girl in tracksuit bottoms today, all morning she is moaning she is hot but said its ok as can borrow my little girls shorts! I asked why she wasn't wearing shorts anyway and said because mummy couldn't find any!
Would this annoy anyone else or am I being silly? X

shortstuff
05-08-2013, 09:27 AM
I dont think I would worry too much. Maybe they had a hectic weekend and all will be ok by tmw?

Bumble Beez
05-08-2013, 09:47 AM
I wouldn't worry either...let it go :)

My youngest (4) likes to dress himself and there were times in winter he has refused to put a coat on and has gone to nursery in shorts and t shirt :doh: and then just this morning he was adamant that he wanted to wear his duffle coat to the shop...and it's 30 degrees outside...groan...I let him get on with it now, he'll soon learn!

Maybe she was in a rush, maybe LO wouldn't put them on...who knows!

Sarah x

donna porter
05-08-2013, 10:18 AM
I wouldn't worry. We all get behind in our washing. And little girls can be insistent in what they wear.maybe suggest to mum about bring spare clothes?

hectors house
05-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Not sure about the weather forecast for your area but here in the South West weather forecast was for heavy rain all day - my mindees have got on crop trousers and I have got on jeans - ok it hasn't rained yet but it is looking very grey!

Daisy1956
05-08-2013, 12:41 PM
I'm in the north-west and it has been raining most of the day. Typical especially as I have a day off and wanted to do the garden.

CLL
05-08-2013, 12:54 PM
Raining all night and day here in Newcastle. I always ask for spare clothes so I can change them if required. I would be annoyed if mum had said this as well. We too have busy weekends but still have to be prepared come Monday morning.